What would happen if i cant sit paper 2? (1 Viewer)

mattyz

HSC
At the moment i feel very sick with a stomach ache and diahrea and I was wondering what would happen if I didnt sit paper 2 tomorrow? like marks wise would my paper 1 be worth 100% or what exactly??

thanks

meg_1_2_3_4_5

HSC
the same thing happened to me in the trials (well not the same, but i only sat the 2nd paper). since the head teacher of english wasnt there when we were doing our trials, the deputy told me i had to sit the exam a few days later, BUT, when i got there a few days later they said it was unfair to others because someone could've told me the questions.

So, since i was ranked first in the class before the trials, that meant i had to be ranked first in the class for the trial. So i got my paper 2 mark and i got an estimate for paper 1 which made the combined total first in the class (only just above the exam marks of the person who got 2nd).
However, i'm pretty sure that in the hsc, u get ur assessment mark and your paper 1 mark combined so that you maintain the rank you had in your class before the hsc. So pretty much you've just gotta pray that everyone below you did well.

Since it is now Monday, and paper 2 has already been sat, i have either wasted my energy telling you something they would've already explained to you or you would've got illness/misadventure and probably dead by now because sometimes it seems as though u have to nearly be dead for the BOS to grant illness/misadventure- even with a doctors certificate and good reason.

Hope you didn't die,

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Paper 1 mark is used as the entire exam mark. (As mark for paper 2 is 0)
Then the misadventure procedures kick in.

If your exam mark is lower than your assesment mark, (Which it almost certainly will be if you miss one of the two papers) they'll use your assesment mark as the HSC mark.

So essentially if you miss one of the two papers both won't count. (unless you have a low assesment mark)

Last edited:

mattyz

HSC
im back and im much better thank the lord i sat it because our school assesment marks are low on average our school marks hard so yer im kinda relieved i sat it i felt really sick and gutted but i still have to fill out appeal and misadventure form to state that i was sick. so yer i felt ok about the exam wasted so much time sitting their feeling sick was kinda gay but oh well all good

cheers for the replies peace out

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)