What would you buy? (1 Viewer)

Fault

HSC
If you could buy any sort of apparel or non-apparel of any cost, what would that one thing be?

I saw this really nice Versace jacket in a magazine and it was $1900 *cries*. I think that's what I'd get. Or perhaps something even better? :)

HSC
N/A
As of right now, I probably *should* get a fantastic 3/4 length coat that keeps me warm and looks great, with really high-quality tailoring.

However ultimately I'd probably get an awesome couture dress - the kind actresses wear on the red carpet. They look so gorgeous... it's the type of thing you'd put on when you're feeling down, and instantly you feel beautiful and glamorous and worthy of attention :)

arrested development
HSC
a real leopard skin coat
a mid-thigh length, silver, sequinned cape/coat thing
a million pairs of boots and shoes
black leather fingerless gloves
a million little 60's minidresses
a diamond-encrusted belt (har har)

:eek:

transcendent

HSC
N/A
armour made entirely from the ivory of African Elephant tusks with gauntlets and boots made from White Rhino horns :)

arrested development
HSC
brogan77 said:
Nah, but I only wear vintage fur. They've already been killed and made into clothes so I think it would cruel to not wear them, because that would mean that they died in vain! :(

SuGa BunI =D

broken doo dooo booo
HSC
3rd time moving in 6 months :eek:

should watch it, the man can not become a surgeon so he revenge by cutting up human & transform them into a live sculpture. and you’re a failing nurse student .. see the relationship? :p

transcendent

HSC
N/A
we should meet up then ;) luckily for you i only mess up people i hate, animals on the other hand i don't mind messing up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)