• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

What would you like to see on BOS 2006? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
i agree with the highway man

i also agree with you argo but i guess at the end of the day you have to remember
1) if they want more advice from previous and similar questions, they can search
2) if they don't get any replies, they can search
3) there will always be new members willing to answer the questions properly. so instead of filling the threads with crap people should just refrain from writing anything

I do think that there has to be a reevaluation of posts allowed in L&R, it's turning into NS.

Last edited:
X

xeuyrawp

wikiwiki said:
People need the ability to ban people. If 100 people vote yes, they get perm banned + IP banned.

p.s: this should apply to mods too.
Yes but you'd just keep changing your name and coming back... :S

Riviet

HSC
N/A
I'd like to see the server clock show the correct time. :)

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
The_highwayman said:
cant u just click "quick reply" and then tick the "Quote message in reply button"
I know what she means though, the old-school quick quote was teh awesomness.

robo-andie

HSC
I think it would be really good if there was a size restriction on posting images in threads.
I know it absolutely sucks when I am using dial-up connections to browse through the forums and I have to wait forever just because someone wasn't decent enough to thumbnail or attach an image.

Riviet

HSC
N/A
robo-andie said:
I think it would be really good if there was a size restriction on posting images in threads.
I know it absolutely sucks when I am using dial-up connections to browse through the forums and I have to wait forever just because someone wasn't decent enough to thumbnail or attach an image.
You can turn off pictures in the options, scroll down to thread display options and untick the "show images" box.

airie

airie <3 avatars :)
HSC
I don't know if this has been mentioned before, but is it possible for a separate section for Prelim notes in the Resources section? I find it a bit inconvenient looking for them among other stuff all crammed in the 'General' section @.@

P

pLuvia

The mods have already separated them. If the notes are preliminary the title of the file should have "Preliminary" or "Prelim" written on it. But having separate sections won't be necessary as there aren't many preliminary notes

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
Is there a way to make Quickchat flash on your toolbar, like when you get an msn message? :eek:

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Not sure if this has been suggested yet but this is what I wrote in an email to BoS~

In regards to contributions... would it be possible for there to be some kind of profile system whereby instead of in the “Source” a link to an email address; how about a link to a profile which can list all your contributions? This way people can see what contributions you’ve made (in case they like your style?), and also provides a place for people to input updated contact details or methods of contact apart from just a single email address which might go out of date. I was thinking it might be something similar to that used on GameFAQs.com to recognise contributors- eg. http://www.gamefaqs.com/features/recognition/45802.html (note: that’s just a random contributor I picked).<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>
I know it’d be difficult to implement but I think it would be advantageous. It may even attract more people to sign up for the forums if there was a way to link the profile from the forums to the contributions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)