What would you like to see on BOS? (2 Viewers)

psyc1011

#truth
HSC
Greater degree of notifications which are controlled by the user. Why not? They choose to keep like this way or start receiving more notifications.

I haven't been using this forum for a while but it's quite annoying knowing that someone replied to my post and I got no notification; have to refreshing "What's New?" if I have mulitple posts going on.

Implementations include notifications on:
-rep
-replies to your post
-replies to your thread (I think this has been done but I'm not sure)

Last edited:

Ello1234

HSC
Greater degree of notifications which are controlled by the user. Why not? They choose to keep like this way or start receiving more notifications.

I haven't been using this forum for a while but it's quite annoying knowing that someone replied to my post and I got no notification; have to refreshing "What's New?" if I have mulitple posts going on.
+1

Speed6

Retired '16
HSC
N/A
LaTeX is really stuffing up lately, is this being addressed?

sharoooooo

HSC

Implementations include notifications on:
-rep
-replies to your post
-replies to your thread (I think this has been done but I'm not sure)
pls

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
1. A dislike button, along with the number of dislikes given out and received
2. User ratings based on contributions, generosity and quality of advice given

InteGrand

HSC
N/A
I searched "bored of studies community" on Google and it says on the link to this site "This site may be hacked." Is there anything in this?

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
Yeah, when I upgrade the tapatalk software it sometimes screws up some of the CSS. Fixed now, sorry didnt think it was going to do it this time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)