What you gonna do if you fail HSC (1 Viewer)

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
IceBreaker said:
u can wait till your 21 and do the STAT test but nahhh, thats like 3 yrs away wasted.
There's heaps of other way's IceBreaker. There are so many pathways into university.Here's a link on Alternative University Entrance
EDIT: This applies to you too Damnation! Stop worrying! lol

Last edited:

monique66

Pace_T said:
erm, as if you will fail damnation
you are like one of the smartest ppl on these boards

a fail to you is prolly like under 99
haha, nah, i suppose failing is more like knowing you could have gone better...
*sigh* such is life...i can't explain how badly i want my course, it makes me so aggitated when i think about it :D

Baby_Blue85

HSC
N/A
damnation said:
haha, nah, i suppose failing is more like knowing you could have gone better...
*sigh* such is life...i can't explain how badly i want my course, it makes me so aggitated when i think about it :D
why dont you just repeat year 12 then?

monique66

hehe...why is everyone making it out that i'm such a paranoid freak?! It started off as sort of a joke...
but yeah, i guess i'm just a worrier, can't help it. I whinge and worry. That's me, take it or leave it. :p

Pace_T

HSC
cant yo udo it again at tafe or something?
im sure there it wouldn't be so embarrassing?

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
Yes, you can repeat at TAFE. However people shouldn't be looking at the HSC as a means to maintain pride or torment themselves the year after if they dont get those desired UAI points, as the HSC is just a course, an avenue that you take to get where you wanna go just like your Bachelor or Diploma or Certificate. Life does *not* depend on the HSC regardless of what people tell you.

technoHarmony

nnnnnnnn
HSC
_Bushra_ said:
I want to do nursing and ppl have told me I can do that at TAFE...so maybe I'll go there but my parents will force me to take ANY course offered at UNI cus I "wont get a job with TAFE qualifications"
thats EXACTLY what my parents say :S
curry parents :S

!! AAA !!

Jackanator87
HSC
kami said:
Yes, you can repeat at TAFE. However people shouldn't be looking at the HSC as a means to maintain pride or torment themselves the year after if they dont get those desired UAI points, as the HSC is just a course, an avenue that you take to get where you wanna go just like your Bachelor or Diploma or Certificate. Life does *not* depend on the HSC regardless of what people tell you.
can't agree more

Pace_T

HSC
I've always thought this in my head (so it won't be such a big punch when I find out my UAI is actually THAT low)

"Fuck it, I'll just transfer"

So far it's working :p

K

katie_tully

I dunno. Start my own "Failing the HSC website", so like minded losers can waste the rest of their lives?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)