• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

What you gonna do if you fail HSC (1 Viewer)

leetom

there's too many of them!
HSC
I have two options if I fai the hsc-

commit ritual suicide, or-

join a secretive religious sect, like Opus Dei or the Buddhists in Wollongong.

get_born

skyby said:
if i fail i will just sell stuff off ebay. thats where the money is these days
to sell stuff, you first need stuff to sell, and how do you intend on obtaining that "stuff"?

oh yeah and ebay isnt the way to make money these days...working long hours and shifts on a full time basis is where the money is today...unless off course your earning a very high annual income, or inherited or won like a million +++++ dollars.

REALITY CHECK: "No one shits money"

!! AAA !!

Jackanator87
HSC
last_chance said:
to sell stuff, you first need stuff to sell, and how do you intend on obtaining that "stuff"?

oh yeah and ebay isnt the way to make money these days...working long hours and shifts on a full time basis is where the money is today...unless off course your earning a very high annual income, or inherited or won like a million +++++ dollars.

REALITY CHECK: "No one shits money"
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to last_chance again.

zenger69

Bok Choyer
HSC
I don't think u can fail your HSC.

But you can ""fail"" your UAI (ie less than 50). Thats people who don't put in one kilojoule of effort.

So if you work a little you won't fail. Therefore don't give up, ever. NEVER SAY DIE

!! AAA !!

Jackanator87
HSC
zenger69 said:
I don't think u can fail your HSC.

But you can ""fail"" your UAI (ie less than 50). Thats people who don't put in one kilojoule of effort.

So if you work a little you won't fail. Therefore don't give up, ever. NEVER SAY DIE
dont yu mean less than 30?

!! AAA !!

Jackanator87
HSC
Argonaut said:
What opinion? Everyone knows failure is only a state of mind - there's no actual level that differentiates between a pass and a fail except to the person. You might think a score of 50% is a fail, while I might think a score of 55% is a fail.Who said I'd wear a jacket coated in crap? Just take it off and get a new one. The point is, I'll come out clean if ever life shits on me.
pfft, man you are just an arrogant , self-centred low life

dawma88

Dance jew dance!!!
HSC
N/A
Argonaut said:
Exaplin to me how that was arrogant. That was 100% non-arrogant. If you're referring to the part where I say I think 55% is a pass while you think 50% is a pass, that wasn't intended to be arrogant. I hate using "Mr X" and "Mr Y" because I get confused, so I had to use someone.

Sel-centered? No, I'd like to think I'm working for the good of the forum here. And low life? At least be a bit more creative in your insults. Like you said, BoS isn't a popularity contest. I'm not here to make friends - in fact, I've had quite the opposite effect.
shut up dickhead

have u got a life, spending your days in front of the computor typing pointless messages to dumbass's like this bloke here. whats even more sad is that your still on BOS after youve completed your HSc...wat a sad cunt

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)