What you hate about UNSW (1 Viewer)

Dumsum

has a large Member;
HSC
The stairs you get used to and means you don't have to think about your daily exercise.

What I do hate is the whole CATS system. Why can't we just have our classes in our relevant building? I have linguistics lectures in ASB and the Law building, as well as Mathews. And rarely will I ever have a maths class in the Red Centre.

Oh and I also hate fuck off rooms that don't have air conditioning and have really really shitty cooling (OMB G32 is the worst room on campus).

Pace_T

HSC
Dumsum said:
The stairs you get used to and means you don't have to think about your daily exercise.

What I do hate is the whole CATS system. Why can't we just have our classes in our relevant building? I have linguistics lectures in ASB and the Law building, as well as Mathews. And rarely will I ever have a maths class in the Red Centre.

Oh and I also hate fuck off rooms that don't have air conditioning and have really really shitty cooling (OMB G32 is the worst room on campus).
what does CATS mean exactly anyway?? why do they put classes in different buildings?

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
I wish all my classes were in ASB :(

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
UTS > UNSW

we have elevators/escalators.
we have a massive tower that blocks the sun.
not to many asains.
and we have ducted AC.

Trajan

HSC
wrxsti said:
UTS > UNSW

not to many asains.
and we have ducted AC.
lol....would you prefer uni campuses to be full of arabs?.....fat chance of that happening though

I'm ok with asians around the uni...most are shy and go about their own business, they're polite but I hate having them (the internationals) for group assignments.

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
Konqeror must be used in place of the currently unusable Firefox in Maths computer labs.

wrxsti said:
UTS > UNSW

not to many asains.
and we have ducted AC.
1) dont mind exercise
2) damn i have to make do with shadows
3) dont care
4) damn

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
the fact that buildings are divided into two sections.

Loz_metalhead

HSC
I hate that I'm in the physics theatre and then straight after in the biomedical theatre. I have no classes in the ASB =/

I wish there was a little more diversity, but it doesn't bother me to much.

International students and group work means it is no longer group work. :vcross:

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
I hate navigating the OMB, commerce/arts/law students might not know but some parts aren't accessible to others because of indoor walls which requires you to go to ground level and walk around before going back up. It's massively frustrating. I'm lucky all my classes seem to be around the ME building this semester (best building on campus, obviously).

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
Trajan said:
lol....would you prefer uni campuses to be full of arabs?.....fat chance of that happening though
Obviously youve never been UWS :)

what-for?

HSC
i don't like the polite bus drivers who slow down at the yellow light on the express buses when they easily couldve made the light.

then there are those who punch the accelerator like no tomorrow. there sould be more of them.

Dumsum

has a large Member;
HSC
Also UNSW isn't really all that big, Usyd campus is much larger (lots of wasted space)

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
yeah but walking up and down the steepness of it a couple of times during the day can be a bit of a workout...

click here

to see my profile
HSC
I hate my shitty timetable, got classes from 9 to 5:30pm with no breaks :(

Beege

HSC
A fucking queue for the computers in the library wtf

BIGTYMA

Focus
HSC
How all the asians only speak asian to each other.

o.bi.sess

You feeling lucky, punk?
HSC
How I got mistaken for an International Student when I wasn't even wearing the weird outfits/high heels the int. female students wear. :( Do I have a sticker on my forehead that screams "International Newbie" or something?

Fuck man, even I'm starting to get annoyed at the sheer amount of asians and their (sometimes) lack of basic manners/courtsey. Is it possible to be racist towards your own race?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)