• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

What you hate about UNSW (1 Viewer)

darkwolfzx

HSC
N/A
So the fire alarm went off at philip baxter this morning at 4.45am and woke us all up. We had to evacuate the building and wait on the quad lawn for 15 freezing minutes while the firemen shut the alarm off.

Turns out some fuckwit hit the fire alarm for no good reason, so the university has to pay a $400 fine, and levy it as $1000 on us. Then we had to listen to the angry fireman rant about how his crew would be unable to attend to a real blaze if there was one around the area due to this hoax.

Uncle

Banned
HSC
So the fire alarm went off at philip baxter this morning at 4.45am and woke us all up. We had to evacuate the building and wait on the quad lawn for 15 freezing minutes while the firemen shut the alarm off.

Turns out some fuckwit hit the fire alarm for no good reason, so the university has to pay a $400 fine, and levy it as $1000 on us. Then we had to listen to the angry fireman rant about how his crew would be unable to attend to a real blaze if there was one around the area due to this hoax.
OH WTF.

btw use this:

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
LOL i saw omie jay today. He walked right past me into MAT102 for a 2pm class for those want to stalk him :D

Uncle

Banned
HSC
did dem mahfuggaz blockz0rz teh mobile phone communications?
i had difficulty sending texts in teh rex vowels theatre.

plus plz release detailed solutions for tutes PLZ PLZ tutors/lecturers/course coordinatiors.

i actually had to steal them without being noticed.

DING-DING

LOL i saw omie jay today. He walked right past me into MAT102 for a 2pm class for those want to stalk him :D
So did you sneak up behind him then interrogate him for information?

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
hate the select few ULEH lebs that are like OMG BRO IM SO BUFF.

simonloo

may our bodies remain
HSC
N/A
the smell of shit and hay as i step off the buses dropping us off opposite the royal randwick

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
omie jay, i was about to say hi to you. you looked right towards the lounges and then turned back right towards the room. you literally looked right into my face (you were within a metre away) before you walked in.

it took me a while longer to register who you were haha oh and you looked like you were stumbling :D

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
haha orly, mabe i did stumble, i didnt wanna be late.

say hi next time!

oh, and i had epic facial hair didnt i, lol.

missanonymous7

Secretive Member
HSC
is it just me or is something weird going on with the internet in that 'eora exchange' student study lounge next to CLB? i was trying to chat with someone on facebook in there and it kept screwing up, but just outside on one of the benches next to CLB, it was absolutely fine.

darkwolfzx

HSC
N/A
uniwide signals aren't best in every location. You were probably trying to use internets through a wall

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
yea, depends on where u sit i guess.

lvl 9 in the old library (ie before renovation), towards the right in one of those rooms, i got shitty reception and kept disconnecting, but towards the right at the tables i once got up to 2500kbps.

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
omie jay. you were like a beast, without a leash :)

i get shit reception in the undergrad student society office
it always cuts off on me

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)