Whats a good movie making program for XP? (1 Viewer)

HSC
I'm after a program that is compatible with Windows XP. Well, ive made a video in movie maker and saved it, but now I want to add some pictures into the movie. The person in my video is like a news host and must always been visible in the video to the audience, and the video is only 4 min long. However, I want to add some photos on the right hand side in a TV or TV size box/square shaped box whilst at the same time making sure that the host of the show is visible at all times. Would anyone have any idea as to what program i could purchase to do these effects. The thing I want to do is pretty muh the same as when you are watching the news and a new story comes up. The news reporter says the new news item and to the right you usually see a picture of somthing that is related to that video. For example, the host talks about the Manly Sea Eagles and to the right/left of the host, there is a picture of a manly sea eagles logo visible in a square box. These are the same effects that I awnt to make. Thank you for your time.

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
you can add frames which allow an image behind them in Windows movie maker though, can't you?

HSC
Hello, thanks for the reply. Would you know how to do that, that would be great.

So basically I want to add a frame in the video where I can put other images, videos etc in that frame, ie, showing 2 things at once. Would you know what functions i can use to do this because ive played around and cant seem to do it? Thanks

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
Uhm well I don't have the program anymore.
But iirc, you put one line of image, and simultaneously put a frame up.
(in much the same way you put a video track separate to an audio track).
But yeah I can't remember much more than that. If I still had the program I'd know for sure.

HSC
You talking about win movie maker? if so, ive tried all and failed miserably. ive also tried other products, and nothing works. Thanks anyway

ANyone else got any ideas?

ProfessorGriff

HSC

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)