What's everyone in the class of 06 doing? (1 Viewer)

Exetor

HSC
I'm doing a bookcase with a terrarium built into it... basic idea is to overcome the costs of using expensive woods, panelling, engraving, etching etc with a simple, low-maintenance, low-cost, consumer interactive design convergance.

Due in like two weeks, still gotta finish teh Folio... panic time! >.<

Rhys.D

Geek
HSC
2 WEEKS! god I wish I had that much time left... I dunno why its different for you but mines due tommorow folio and all... I will post pictures of it tommorow so you can all see my sexy project :p

Exetor

HSC
Yeah, I've got trials for the next two weeks which is prolly why our school's got a bit of leeway there.

Rhys.D

Geek
HSC
I cant believe this... My teacher just rung up saying he screwed up and its not due for 2 weeks... Hmmmmm well atleast I am almost done whilst the rest of you are where I was 2 weeks ago :p

MrMe

Your Bestest Best Friend
HSC
Yeah that was just a small pain.... but i guess its nearly done...

Here are some pics of my disaster house, pretty much done. one is set up and the other is flat packed in a container

owen.

HSC
well its a bit late but i made a series of skate ramps aimed at regional councils who cant afford a proper skatepark, the ramps use a series of pin hinges, knock down fittings etc so u can reconfigure them then lock them together so they dont move etc, not built the best but very sturdy. ill try scan the photos up soon

MrMe

Your Bestest Best Friend
HSC
ah yeah that sounds cool! do they move if you skate on them though?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)