what's everyone up to? (1 Viewer)

schmackers

HSC
N/A
Hey, I just wanted to get an idea of what other schools are up to in economics. What topics have u guys done already? We've done The Global Economy, Australia's Place in the Global Economy, and we've started economic issues (finished economic growth and half way through unemployment). thanks :)

~dEjA vOuX~

Home Brand
HSC
We've finished the global economy and Australia's place in the Global economy...but in economic issues we've only done economic growth. I guess we'll start unemployment next term.

zelda

Well im pretty close to where you guys up to...we've done the first 2 topics and now we're just about to finish inflation for economic issues...then move on to the next issue next term!

Lainee

HSC
We've done topics 1 & 2, plus External Stability in topic 3 (because it linked straight onto topic 2). And we've almost finished economic growth.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
we finished the first two and have done everything in economic issues except for inflation and the environment

saraho

HSC
N/A
we've finished topics 2, 3 and 4.
our teacher is moving quickly so that we get term 3 for revision

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
have u done topic 1? u have finished everything?! hope u guys covered the topics well enough :p

~dEjA vOuX~

Home Brand
HSC
Originally posted by Sarah168
have u done topic 1? u have finished everything?! hope u guys covered the topics well enough :p
even if they didn't cover them thoroughly, there'll be plenty of time for revision :)

*jjaeyin*

hey!! we've done the same too~ all of topics 1 and 2..
done eco. issues..and doing unemployment~~

aiii i gotta start stuyding topic 3...bin neglecting it cuz it wasnt in half yearlies..~~ *.*

saraho

HSC
N/A
we haven't done topic one yet, we have a big assessment on it, so the teacher gives us a term to do it.
we've covered the other topics pretty well.

C

CaR

Originally posted by schmackers
Hey, I just wanted to get an idea of what other schools are up to in economics. What topics have u guys done already? We've done The Global Economy, Australia's Place in the Global Economy, and we've started economic issues (finished economic growth and half way through unemployment). thanks :)

oh hey!~ thats the same with us...
i heard that some schools start the other 2 topics b4 these two...

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
our teacher makes us do the easier chapters on our own in the holidays usually...like these holidays we do external stability and distribution of income and wealth on our own (external stability is probably the most simple thing i have come across so far)...it saves time for the difficult topics like inflation and the entire last section (policies and management)

AGB

HSC
our teacher makes us do the easier chapters on our own in the holidays usually...like these holidays we do external stability and distribution of income and wealth on our own (external stability is probably the most simple thing i have come across so far)...it saves time for the difficult topics like inflation and the entire last section (policies and management)
i would hav thought there were easier topics than external stability (i didnt think it was that easy when i did it)...

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
Originally posted by AGB
i would hav thought there were easier topics than external stability (i didnt think it was that easy when i did it)...
what would u consider "easier"? i havent finished the course yet obviously but so far, i have found external stability the shortest and easiest

AGB

HSC
what would u consider "easier"? i havent finished the course yet obviously but so far, i have found external stability the shortest and easiest
well i thought that all of the other eco 'issues' were easier than external stability... i found the environment to be the most tedious and most boring, but nevertheless easier than external stability...

i guess the thing i thought was hard about external stability was that i didnt think i would be able to write a good essay on it... if the question was something like "analyse the impact of a continued current account deficit on the australian economy" i wouldnt feel too comfortable having to write about it for an hour or so... just personal preference tho :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)