What's illuminati? (1 Viewer)

lolitaaa

HSC
I think it is real, like so many good artists gone bad. It's a true thing. Whoever wants to ask me "How did you find this thread?" Don't bother asking me. Stupid Miley virus, Rihanna, Beyoncé, and all these fucking other artists. They piss the shit out of me. Can you guys please make your friends and family aware that the illuminati is in fact real. Because if you don't, one day it will be too late, and the new world order will have begun. Then you will object but the illuminati will say "too bad, you were a fucked up cunt to even realise how much symbolism we put in the entertainment industry".

Gary_Oak

Taking a Piss
HSC
Its just some nutfucks who think were all sheep, when in fact they are really nutfucks that needs culling.... lol

lolitaaa

HSC
its a stupid thing ppl made up
No it's not. Where's your evidence? That's the point of illuminati. To make it seem fake so that people like you think it' not real and bam one day new world order with orgies happening everywhere and you aint gon do nothing about it. At least listen to what other people have to say. And don't say something without backing it up with evidence.

Only a small minority of the population is aware and recognises the illuminati's intentions. I am here to warn you.

Now you tell me. How did MJ die?

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
Some claims about companies being involved just because of their logo is just ridiculous. Some of them are just so random and the reasoning is quite weak.

However, there is some sort of shiftiness towards all those stars that promote corrupt natures, and imo that's probably the main reason as to why people believe in illuminati presence.

And tbh, I wouldn't completely rule it out as a hoax; no way. There is quite a bit of legitimacy of these claims towards some things going on.

But tbh all I care about is not associating with such things. In the end, if there is going to be an NWO, there would be no stopping it, and in the end I guess nothing would be up to the good people.

lolitaaa

HSC
Some claims about companies being involved just because of their logo is just ridiculous. Some of them are just so random and the reasoning is quite weak.

However, there is some sort of shiftiness towards all those stars that promote corrupt natures, and imo that's probably the main reason as to why people believe in illuminati presence.

And tbh, I wouldn't completely rule it out as a hoax; no way. There is quite a bit of legitimacy of these claims towards some things going on.

But tbh all I care about is not associating with such things. In the end, if there is going to be an NWO, there would be no stopping it, and in the end I guess nothing would be up to the good people.
Yeah I agree that some of them are just so fucked up and stupid. But I can flat out say that the music industry is heavily corrupted and is NOT what it used to be. Michael Jackson died because of the illuminati. Watch that video if you don't believe me. The illuminati also spread shit about Britney which we all believed because the media is the only way we hear about these things and, well, if it's controlled by illuminati, then we're only going to know what they want us to know. Britney was a victim of the illuminati and she badly wanted to escape, however she knew if she did, she would end up like MJ and Whitney Houston. Why are some people so blind??????? Can't you see that this is actually real??

AND If you're lazy, skip to 21:50 in this video please :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cd4FXib6yG4

lolitaaa

HSC
The speaker in the video has charisma, I promise you wont get bored :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)