Whats it like.... (1 Viewer)

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
My first time was with mckensara beneath the stars and it was amazing as the rush of the climax flowed through her body.

No wait that was just in her dreams

*TRUE*

Tiny dancer
HSC
N/A
The real world
You have so much more potential than you seem to realise- I wouldn't give up without trying, is what I'm attempting to say.
If I hadn't tried for a better lifestyle than seemed 'available' in the "real world", I would have missed out on SO much.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
If you want you could be banging your head against the end of my bed instead.

williamc

HSC
You have so much more potential than you seem to realise- I wouldn't give up without trying, is what I'm attempting to say.
If I hadn't tried for a better lifestyle than seemed 'available' in the "real world", I would have missed out on SO much.

true, i know what you are saying and you sound like my mum. She always has a go because she reckons she never sees me with the same girl. basically, im still young, i dont see the point of tying myself down with someone when i dont plan on getting married anytime soon. it would only be unfair to the girl, if we were to grow close and i was to push her away. I know i can't keep this behaviour up forever. But hell, i'm young, i'm having fun with my mates, and it's a lifestyle i love.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
not studying in the hsc gets you 89 and then you get to uni and realise its hard.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)