What's the best way to tell someone you like them?? (1 Viewer)

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
niteshade1312 said:
Seriously Pinkpixe, just tell him how you feel, because from experience, you wont regret it because what have you got to lose? And, it will be worse if you leave it because at least if you tell him, you will have teh satisfaction of knowing that you told someone the way you feel. And even worse, you will be upset at yourself if you stop liking him and haven't told him how to feel.!
She doesn't even have to tell him. Really really obvious signs work just as well. And then, she can wait for him to make a move and then she can still say, "yeah I never chase the boys, they always chase me".

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
can't go wrong with eye sex.

eye sex is just so great.

you just stare at each other for a lil while.... and it doesn't have to mean much, but its oh so good.

i am an eye sex slut.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
ur_inner_child said:
can't go wrong with eye sex.

eye sex is just so great.

you just stare at each other for a lil while.... and it doesn't have to mean much, but its oh so good.

i am an eye sex slut.
It's good for the girl. The guy's there thinking "Gee this is boring, I can't wait till I have sex with her. I wonder who's going to win the football later."

rithvikt

*Abeh-OI-*
HSC
PiNkPiXiE said:
You're a bum, stop being mean! :( :p
i recon u should have said u liked him...if he said no..vl u would have found out if he REALLY was the one that u liked....

u know personally i wouldnt mind a grl being straight about her feelings....its nuffin worse than two people thinking they like eachother and dont say nefin about it....

lol..i wish thats the case with me..grls being straight...like HELLO...is that too much to ask..?

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
jumb said:
It's good for the girl. The guy's there thinking "Gee this is boring, I can't wait till I have sex with her. I wonder who's going to win the football later."
Doggy style was invented so we could both watch the cricket or the footy

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
I liked this guy.. my friend.. I never told him .. I kept it in until it started hurting. So oneday I just did it.. he could tell something was wrong, and being the sweet guy he is he wouldnt let me leave until I told him what was wrong... I still tried to hold it in even when comfronted.. he just looked at me and said "Bec, spill it". So I told him.

He just smiled and said "I'm sorry I'm just not..." I smiled back and he said "Feel better now?"

So we're not together,fear of rejection is the worst... but really it was better to let it out then keep it in.. now we're like soo close.. not together :( but close.. I wouldnt have it any other way. :)

santaslayer

HSC
flipsyde said:
I liked this guy.. my friend.. I never told him .. I kept it in until it started hurting. So oneday I just did it.. he could tell something was wrong, and being the sweet guy he is he wouldnt let me leave until I told him what was wrong... I still tried to hold it in even when comfronted.. he just looked at me and said "Bec, spill it". So I told him.

He just smiled and said "I'm sorry I'm just not..." I smiled back and he said "Feel better now?"

So we're not together,fear of rejection is the worst... but really it was better to let it out then keep it in.. now we're like soo close.. not together :( but close.. I wouldnt have it any other way. :)
Hah! Sure you wouldn't.

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
depends on the person really.

some ppl would like that you straight out told them, others would get scared off if you did that......you just have to make a judgement depending on the person

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
I find branding "Property of waf" on their buttocks gets the message across.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
AsyLum said:
Doggy style was invented so we could both watch the cricket or the footy
Two birds with one stone.

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
Just tell him. Like said earlier, what have you got to lose? Don't wanna lose him to someone else don't ya?

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
PiNkPiXiE said:
It's not really something that is easy to bring up...how do you do it??? :)
Just tell them straight out, dont beat around the flamin bush

jellybeenz

HSC
withoutaface said:
I find branding "Property of waf" on their buttocks gets the message across.
Funnily enough the dude I like wrote "Chris's Property" across my back in bright red texta one drunken night.

I like this guy, I've hinted to the point I'm embarrassed how much I've hinted. Everyone knows. He knows. But because its just hinting, you never get the definite rejection. I feel embarrassed and stupid but I still like him.

I dunno. I feel like a big joke. My advice is to tell him, because I'd rather be rejected outright than feeling like I am now. At least then it would sting for a bit, but you could move on with a definite answer.

JRPeck

HSC
N/A
:eek:
With each received signal that's good, say something more personal or more loving.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
JRPeck said:
With each received signal that's good, say something more personal or more loving.
.... or not.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)