What's the first thing you PLAN to do on your final HSC day? (1 Viewer)

gcchick

Come at me bro
HSC
Uni Grad
I got my nose pierced the night after my final HSC exam (Chem), a celebration in my way :)

Top Secret

HSC
In my cohort (year group), for next year, I am going to organise the end of compulsory schooling party (apart from the formal after party)... there we shall all take part in the sacrificial burning and destruction of all our school books (not textbooks... cause we'll sell 'em and get lots of monies! Mwahaha).

I noticed that there seems to be a lot of personal bonfires going to be happening; so:

• Why doesn't someone from BoS organise an official "Burning of the Books" (like running of the bulls) for all the 2009 HSC students on BoS (+ their friends :lol:).
^^ That would be cool.
I second this motion :D
+1

Where and when... LOL

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
In my cohort (year group), for next year, I am going to organise the end of compulsory schooling party (apart from the formal after party)... there we shall all take part in the sacrificial burning and destruction of all our school books (not textbooks... cause we'll sell 'em and get lots of monies! Mwahaha).

I noticed that there seems to be a lot of personal bonfires going to be happening; so:

• Why doesn't someone from BoS organise an official "Burning of the Books" (like running of the bulls) for all the 2009 HSC students on BoS (+ their friends :lol:).
^^ That would be cool.
I am sure we will organise this after HSC ^_^

I will supply all the papers. I have a pile of papers that is half way the height of my room.

youngminii

Banned
HSC
I'm in :)

Too bad for the Year 12s next year that want our notes ;)
I'm gonna steal my math teacher's precious fucking painting and chuck it in the fire. Then I'll take a picture of it burning and stick that picture in the room where the painting was. That'll show the bitch.

electrolysis

congenital schmuck
HSC
i'm gonna steal my math teacher's precious fucking painting and chuck it in the fire. Then i'll take a picture of it burning and stick that picture in the room where the painting was. That'll show the bitch.
LOLOLOLOLOL

but sheesh, a tad bit mean, aye?

renny 123

HSC
I finish on the day of the mebourne Cup!
First I will go to the beach for a swim, then to terrigal to the Tab and make a bet on a horse and then to the Pub
Cant Wait :rolleyes:

Rainie

HSC
Throw my pen across and through the auditorium after my last paper is served up and completed. Yay! No more exams until uni :D

Bites

HSC
run out the door screaming, get in my car and then drive around town beeping and playing loud music like a freaking maniac, waving and sticking my head out the sunroof. then probably go out that night :)
I hope you crash.

Hannargh

HSC
Straight after my last exam I'm off to Vietnam for my 18th birthday.

No burning of books for me, I will cling onto those (then)useless books and stack them away with books from previous years. My collection of workbooks from Kinder to year 12 will be then complete :)

Plus, burning paper isn't good for the environment, recycling is the way to go :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)