What's the last game you played? (2 Viewers)

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Boo_ said:
i got bored of sims 2 after bout a week
I downloaded the sims 1 and all the expansions. You'd think it'd keep you amused for a while but I got bored in a week.

Aznpsycho

Supplies!
HSC
N/A
Medieval: Total War. Just finished the strategic tutorial. Now, onto the battle tutorial!

ebsha

HSC
jumb said:
I downloaded the sims 1 and all the expansions. You'd think it'd keep you amused for a while but I got bored in a week.
you downloaded the sims1? Uhh... sims requires the disc to play. no disc no play.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
ebsha said:
you downloaded the sims1? Uhh... sims requires the disc to play. no disc no play.
Of course, how silly of me....

*looks around shiftyly*

tempco

HSC
ebsha said:
yes, and we all have legal copies of microsoft office, adobe photoshop and windows xp.

Boo_

HSC
ebsha said:
i downloaded them, and i could still paly them

i downloaded the image files, loaded them with alcohol, and then burnt them, and works fine

equiski

HSC
SashatheMan said:
welcome to the age of crack/s so many young mongrels use it there days
True, true. ....................................

Jumbo Cactuar

Argentous Fingers
HSC
Last game ==> New Market

Last computer game ---> KOTOR: The Sith Lords
(Obsidian murdered it .. wtf was with that game)

tempco

HSC
Argonaut said:
Theme Hospital. Sad but true (and very, very funny).
hey, that game was awesome. love the wacky procedures you could do on unsuspecting patients. :D

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Argonaut said:
Theme Hospital. Sad but true (and very, very funny).
Oh my god. You're kidding right? I was just about to post that. I'm on the last level, VERY close to finishing the game. The hospital has everything built plus in on >300k, so I'm just waiting till I meet the final requirements now.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
I finished it. The ending was an anti-climax, and a bug meant that I never saw the final clinic in use.

noneother

the Cho is great
HSC
man i wish i could play it...i have the CD but can't since it won't work on win2k, top game that one

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
noneother said:
man i wish i could play it...i have the CD but can't since it won't work on win2k, top game that one
I played from start to finish on win2k. If you're right and it wont work, then use the compatibilty option.

Argonaut said:
What happenes at the end? I don't care if it's a spoiler, but it might be different since I have the PS-X version. And yes, the times I've cheated to get to the final stage seem to have a similar bug: although the Alien DNA Restorer gets used, it's only in Emergencies - the disease is never diagnosed or seen normally.
Yeah, that's it pissed me off because the first emergency I had on the 2nd last level was 8 people with alien DNA, which was too many and I hadn't built it yet. I've only ever seen screenshots of the aliens :(

All that happened at the end is you get the letter like at the end of every other level, then a 5sec movie plays that shows you (it looks like a doctor) getting a plaque. The game was fun to finish, but the ending was disapointing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)