Whats the most amount of pages youve read in a day? (1 Viewer)

dimsims

HSC
v sia said:
Im just started reading , like picking up a book and reading it from finish to end , not getting forced by school or anything , im really addicted to Dan Brown books

The most i read in a day , was prolly 200 or so pages max, took about 3 hours and a bit
I love love love dan brown books. His books i read two of them in two days. I will finish a book in a day if i llike it, that is why there are food smudges through all of my books. the most i prolly read was 2 harry potter books in a day approx 1000 pages. Im not a nerd,.......seriously

dead cactus

captain tightpants
HSC
i'm adding my name to the list of ppl say HP and the Order of the Pheonix. I work almost full time and go to uni - i don't get time to read all day :(

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
i could probably read a whole book if i sat down and did nothing all day.... but usually in one sitting if the book is good and i have the time 150-300 pages

nick1048

Mè çHöP ŸèW
The Mat®ix Ordinates: Sector 1-337- Statu
HSC
I usually take a book in 100 page slots although those hardcover books take longer, like great expectations. Yea reading is mad, try and read a novel in a week or two, really broadens concepts of the world as well as vocab ^_^ always good for essays

table for 1

dreaming... sigh...
HSC
N/A
i don't actually keep track so i don't know. but when i strat a book, i usually read the whole thing from start to finish, even if it means reading through the night [but obviously not through the night into morning morning, like not until 5am or something]. i guess i'm just weird like that. but i haven't been able to read much lately, i'm too preoccupied with other stuff, especially since i'm so behind in all my subjects already - and it's only term one....how will i manage the coming yr?? i feel like panicking now...but i cant be bothered doing anything about it....so i'm jsut slipping further and further away....ok, welll that has nothing to do with how many pages i've read in one night. shrug.

ebsha

HSC
I read the 4th Harry Potter book in 10 hours. It was on a long car trip home after christmas. I cant read much in the car though, i get carsick, so normally it might have taken me 6 hours or so.

nichhhole

asndihsCfuckingansbdiuahd
HSC
ummm i'm one of those people who doesnt put books down until finished....

i read the phillip pullman dark materials trilogy in 2 days.. and thats 1000 pages...

i'm a pretty fast reader..
i used to read heaps..
but what with HSC.. its hard to justify reading for vast periods oftime..

J

jhakka

I just read Sean William's Books of the Cataclysm, and I haven't done so much reading in yonks. Don't know the last series that had me reading 200-300 pages a day for so many days in a row. <3

Josie

Everything's perfect!
HSC
Not entirely sure. Probably around the 1000-1200 page mark.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
I've finished entire books on plane flights but that's about it... that's the only time I ever read anymore.

J

jhakka

New rule: Harry Potter doesn't count. Everyone reads those in one hit on the day it's released.

:)

Emma-Jayde

Muahahahaha
HSC
This is true.

I'm quite capable of knocking over any of Robert Jordan's The Wheel of Time books in a day, when I have the time to do so. The one I'm reading at the moment has 1010 pages, not counting the glossary, and it's in size 9 font.

With uni, I've been reading one every 10-14 days or so.

HSC
After reading HP and VC Andrews i started reading faster.

I read around 700 words in 4- 6 hours. But thats only if the book is interesting. And i only know one person who reads as fast as i do.

J

jhakka

Emma-Jayde said:
This is true.

I'm quite capable of knocking over any of Robert Jordan's The Wheel of Time books in a day, when I have the time to do so. The one I'm reading at the moment has 1010 pages, not counting the glossary, and it's in size 9 font.

With uni, I've been reading one every 10-14 days or so.
With uni I read a hell of a lot more novels than I do in the holidays. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)