What's UGFF students? (1 Viewer)

candygore

HSC
It that the ones who need to pay upfront?
I just checked my Tax Invoice and it says Fee Type is CSP. I'm permenant resident and I have to pay upfront. When I asked someone at the enrolment day about fee payment for perm.resident students, she just said I just apply as CSP but upfront it or something (she seemed really pissed at answering my question and didn't explain much..) Now my Tax Invoice says my fee type is CSP but I have to pay upfront. The cost says $3,428.00... Is this the full fee for the Autumn semester for interior design? I'm confused..What shell I do? :[

Last edited:

maiko

the maikoman
HSC
hello again candygore. lol, i see we are once again in the same boat. hehe. well i think UGFF means 'Undergraduate Full-Fee' paying? which is basically us.. i don't even understand the whole 'deferrable' business at the bottom of the tax invoice... all i know is that i have to pay the whole 4K for my first sem through the payment options available.

candygore

HSC
hello again candygore. lol, i see we are once again in the same boat. hehe. well i think UGFF means 'Undergraduate Full-Fee' paying? which is basically us.. i don't even understand the whole 'deferrable' business at the bottom of the tax invoice... all i know is that i have to pay the whole 4K for my first sem through the payment options available.
Yeah, hi lol I remember that you're permanent resident too :] Did your tax invoice show that your fee type is CSP too? I still don't now how the hell I suppose to pay this upfront and all.. really really confusing. Oh and, did you have to hand in this form called 'Declaration of Residency'? Because I found this notice before I went to my enrolment (it said under 'ARE YOU A PERMANENT RESIDENT?') and I actually did the form and took it with me but the lady in the International Office (I went there because the form said so) said the form is just for the international students :S Anyway.. I am really glad to know at least you is in the similar stuation as I am 'cause I'm kinda nervous about this whole thing....!

candygore

HSC
Sorry for asking tons of questions again and again but did you apply for FEE-HELP? 'Cause I remember clicking CSP and HECS-HELP option on my CAF form, not FEE-HELP one because I wasn't planning to apply that..

maiko

the maikoman
HSC
helloo. yeah, it says CSP too. we're still CSP (Commonwealth Supported), but we don't get the convenient options of a.) making a full-upfront payment with 20% discount b.) making a partial payment c.) defer payment. we only get the one option of having to pay upfront. but regardless of that, we're still CSP.

and umm.. I remember signing a form where I had to put in my residency details at checkpoint 1.. i suppose that would be the declaration.. but no, i don't recall going to the international office.. :S

Sorry for asking tons of questions again and again but did you apply for FEE-HELP? 'Cause I remember clicking CSP and HECS-HELP option on my CAF form, not FEE-HELP one because I wasn't planning to apply that..
Don't be sorry, lol. erm no, i didn't apply for FEE-HELP because i didn't want to, and simply because i COULDN'T. for FEE-HELP u get charged a 20% loan fee, which i refuse to pay... and well, u need to meet ALL the eligibility requirements.. and guess what they are:

You must be:

• an Australian citizen, or
  • the holder of a permanent humanitarian visa who will be resident in Australia for the duration of the unit

which none of us are..oh yeah, and u have to be in a non-commonwealth supported place to get it too.. and we're CSP.. :spzz: so we are like, (SUPER DUPER)x1000 ineligible!!:headbang:

hence, we are left with one sole 'option': pay upfront either through BPAY, credit card by phone, or post-billpay. hope that helps.:)

candygore

HSC
and umm.. I remember signing a form where I had to put in my residency details at checkpoint 1.. i suppose that would be the declaration.. but no, i don't recall going to the international office.. :S
OMG I just found out that I took the Declaration of Residency Status form for international students. That was why I went to the international office. I had to fill out the form that is for the local students.. Now I'm going to fill the form and go back to the uni and hand it in or something. I hope I didn't miss the census date to hand this in :p Anyway, thanks again. Have a good day :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)