What's worse? (1 Viewer)

veanz

hath no fury
HSC
N/A
taking the previlege and freedom to vote for granted by donkey voting on the basis that i severely question what political campaigns/media feed me and that i am totally unaware of discredible information they might omit...

or

simply put, voting for something i dont entirely believe in, that such beliefs will one way or another be potentially corrupted?

i understand that these beliefs ask alot from the government and i realise that none is perfect, that there are bound to slipups and coverups. but i cant help feeling this way. i understand, i refuse to accept. does that make sense?

then again, maybe its because the government hasnt affected me to the extent the baby boomers have been...? and that i should wait until im older and paying tax, and popping out babies at home?
parents are voting for libs..the reason being if it werent for them back in 1980s, they wouldnt be allowed into australia. i dont have that kind of history, im part of the Y generation and take things for granted....

sometimes i just want to ignore these absolute, utopian ideals and constant questioning of everything and be bias towards something. Sitting on this fence wont obviouslyget me anywhere. where do i draw the line on what to believe, what to question?

so in serious need to be convinced of something! :(

Last edited:

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
If you don't want to vote for anyone just make an invalid vote just don't mark anything or be creative you don't really want the next government (in an extreme case) decided on a lottery of who was picked to go on the top of the ballot do you?

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
veanz said:
taking the previlege and freedom to vote for granted by donkey voting on the basis that i severely question what political campaigns/media feed me and that i am totally unaware of discredible information they might omit...

or

simply put, voting for something i dont entirely believe in, that such beliefs will one way or another be potentially corrupted?

i understand that these beliefs ask alot from the government and i realise that none is perfect, that there are bound to slipups and coverups. but i cant help feeling this way. i understand, i refuse to accept. does that make sense?

then again, maybe its because the government hasnt affected me to the extent the baby boomers have been...? and that i should wait until im older and paying tax, and popping out babies at home?
parents are voting for libs..the reason being if it werent for them back in 1980s, they wouldnt be allowed into australia. i dont have that kind of history, im part of the Y generation and take things for granted....

sometimes i just want to ignore these absolute, utopian ideals and constant questioning of everything and be bias towards something. Sitting on this fence wont obviouslyget me anywhere. where do i draw the line on what to believe, what to question?

so in serious need to be convinced of something! :(
Why don't you make another box at the bottom with the name "Dick Head"...tick it...and vote for yourself!!!

No offence or anything...I just couldn't pass up this opportunity. I just wish homo started this thread :-(

veanz

hath no fury
HSC
N/A
thorrnydevil said:
Why don't you make another box at the bottom with the name "Dick Head"...tick it...and vote for yourself!!!

No offence or anything...I just couldn't pass up this opportunity. I just wish homo started this thread :-(
no offense or anything, but youre an ignoramus. :uhhuh:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)