What's wrong with being an 18 year old virgin? (1 Viewer)

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
They are only 97% effective. There is still a chance of pregnancy with a condom and the pill. It's small but not worth it imo, there's heaps of other stuff to do.
it is 97% effective over the course of a year using that as the only means of protection. It does not mean that 3/100 condoms fail.

travelinchick07

HSC
it is 97% effective over the course of a year using that as the only means of protection. It does not mean that 3/100 condoms fail.
No matter what protection you use (apart from a hysterectomy and abstinence) there is no full proof way of preventing pregnancy. And honestly, there are so many other ways to have sex nowadays that abstinence isn't all that hard. No 'traditional' sex for a year - which for many isn't even a problem - or a child for the rest of your life (barring abortion or other disasters).

But to the original point, there is nothing wrong about being 18 and a virgin. It just means you haven't met the right person yet. Nothing else.

Ritard_

Banned
HSC
also i didnt know there had been any new methods of sex that have been invented recently
better get my act together

HalcyonSky

HSC
No matter what protection you use (apart from a hysterectomy and abstinence) there is no full proof way of preventing pregnancy. And honestly, there are so many other ways to have sex nowadays that abstinence isn't all that hard. No 'traditional' sex for a year - which for many isn't even a problem - or a child for the rest of your life (barring abortion or other disasters)
wat?

and if you subscribe to the logic of 'LOL im not having sex because of the pregnancy risk' then its not just one year youre holding off sex for, its your ENTIRE LIFE except for the few weeks or whatever of sex youll be having when trying to conceive

which is fucking stupid and dull

travelinchick07

HSC
wat?

and if you subscribe to the logic of 'LOL im not having sex because of the pregnancy risk' then its not just one year youre holding off sex for, its your ENTIRE LIFE except for the few weeks or whatever of sex youll be having when trying to conceive

which is fucking stupid and dull
That's not what I'm saying at all. For the HSC year I don't want to get pregnant - it's quite a common occurence at my school. Apparently it is a very fertile town.

If I ever get pregnant at any other time, then what ever. But I'm not throwing my HSC away to have sex with some one I don't even care about.

Ritard_

Banned
HSC
yes of course the only form of sex is vaginal~~

you said these days, implying that these forms of sex are new and were not possible previously lol

and

tbh no i dont class headjobs etc as sex really

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)