Whats your dream UAI.. and what do you think you will get? (1 Viewer)

tennille

HSC
velox said:
thats why you expect nothing, and hope for the best.

(and make a uai aim to keep u working ;) )
Yeah. I aimed for around 96 last year. I stuck all post-it notes around my room and the toilet with my "dream" UAI on it, lol.

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad

Probally get 93-96 ish.

tennille

HSC
velox said:
My uai aim is totally because of my course, not because i want bragging rights like many others. But then again, there is no harm in doing well =)
Yeah, I know what you mean. Medicine is damn hard to get into.

tennille

HSC
miss_gtr said:
lol yeah close enough! i think UAI is a bit stupid, it does not measure the full capacity of a student.
It only measures their ability to memorise a whole bunch of poo. (Unless you do maths, where you can't really memorise anything). :p

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
miss_gtr said:
lol i reckon some ppl r a bit cocky. i think im one of the few who have said a UAI below 90!
Don't worry. That was me during 2003. I felt like I was the only one who didn't want a uai of 99.xx or something similar :p I only needed 60 (from memory) to get into what I wanted to do.

Who cares what you get, as long as you get into what you want to do.

tennille

HSC
velox said:
How did you make it?
I think uni's tend to raise their UAI cut-offs for competition. I got accepted in the main round as well, s I was like "what the hell?". But I'm not complaining. So if you get your UAI and it's below the cut-off for your first preference, then don't swap your preferences around. You still have a chance of getting into your dream course.

tennille

HSC
velox said:
Oh i see, so people who selected could have rejected the course early allowing people with uai's below the cut off to gain entry?
Possibly. Or they just increase the cut-off to look good. lol. I'm not sure.

nerd_it_up

HSC
Dream UAI

My dream UAI is anything over 90....(oh please!!!!)
I'm actually aiming for anything over 80...cuz my parents will buy me a car if i do...n if i get over 85 then my parents r also paying for a trip for me to go anywhere overseas.......i need to study up then huh?!!
I want to do journalism of some form @ UNSW....or a Bachelor of Fine Arts @ the National Art School....hmmmm i wish

Carcus

HSC
my dream UAI is 100%, but i will recieve zilch, because im not contesting for a UAI, because i think the scaling system for UAI is odd because the marks you earn wont the the marks you will recieve, so, im goin to tafe instead :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)