• Trans

Votes: 12 1.9%
  • Other

Votes: 23 3.7%

• Total voters

Cykologi_gal

Psyche...
HSC
Straight...but I was a bit bicurious a few months ago, which freaked me out.

Gays and bis etc etc, are treated fine by the West, like here, but if you're gay etc, in China, then you'd be pretty discriminated, or rather, my family thinks they're diseased lol...

...but I don't, far out, if I'm going to be a counsellor, I choose to accept all =)

Redgoddess

HSC
heh yeah they know, mum said she'd "suspected it for years, and i'm actually surprised you're claiming to be bisexual" (ouch... i havent bothered to tell her i've revised that), and dad's kinda in denial. cos he's unobservant mainly i think lol

Aeon

HSC
Redgoddess said:
heh yeah they know, mum said she'd "suspected it for years, and i'm actually surprised you're claiming to be bisexual" (ouch... i havent bothered to tell her i've revised that), and dad's kinda in denial. cos he's unobservant mainly i think lol

Haha, my mother said the exact same thing.

cellodude42

HSC
To agentprovocater:

I'm really happy for you that you've taken a step telling at least someone.....you've written it now, so you've come to terms with who you are.
I know to a certain extent what you're going through/been through...

I had so much trouble coming out to my friends....a lot of them are religious and I had no idea how they were gonna handle it. But your friends are your friends no matter what.......and if they don't like you for who you are then they're not worth your company.

I hope you can feel comfortable with yourself soon and make some more progress...(agreeing with kami) talk to your friend....it really helps to confide in someone.

There's nothing worse than having to live the most part of your life as a lie.....it really takes it's toll. And the adrenaline rush when you tell someone is great.....it's the best feeling ever when you know you are able to give someone the honour of knowing your true self.

BTW....I could be your Mr Right, just round the corner ^^

Oh....and this was not meant to sound patronising in any way and sincerely apologise if I've belittled you in any way....

SamTan*06*

All alone in a memory! I was beautiful theeeen....
HSC
I'm straight. And Chritstian. And i hate it how people automiaticly assume that i dislike gays. It gets me cut!!! I don't have a problem with gay people. So what, they like the same sex...big deal.

All i'm trying to say is, there are some Christians who dont follow the stereotype. Tell them, take a chance, and if they hate u, burn down their church!! lol just kiddin :p Tell them they're not following the word of God ("Do unto others as you would have them do unto you" and "Love thy neighbour") and then walk away. that's the best thing u can do.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
I'm straight. I think some women are hot, but that's about it. I just want to look at them.

People being gay is not an issue to me. A couple of people have surprised me with their sexuality, but it hasn't bothered me at all.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
dieburndie said:
i personally dont like gays. its just a thing I have. they spread AIDS, have multiple partners and genrally live an immoral lifestyle.
Im christian too btw.
I hope you're joking.

Otherwise you're retarded. Straight people spread AIDS, have multiple partners and live an immoral lifestyle as well (premarital sex, anyone?).

tako

tako one adlay.
HSC
Hahahahaha you fucking retard.

People like you are the reason the catholic church should change their stance on abortion.

dieburndie

Eat, Sleep, Repeat
HSC
No, catholics are the reason the catholic church should change their stance on abortion.
I won. Post deleted.

tako

tako one adlay.
HSC
Oh, fuck, reps to you man!

You caught me out. I arced up.

I admit it :p

tako

tako one adlay.
HSC
agentprovocater said:
Cellodude,

Your post has made me feel heaps better. I came sooo close to telling my friend...I then caved up and said to him that I'm not ready to tell him yet(he suspects and guessed what it is-but we don't talk abt it cos i wont atm...).

I can't disagree with what u've sed.

As for Mr Right...hmm...all the better for me ;)

Ur rite...living life as a lie...not healthy...my folks wud feel like jumping off a cliff they knew...and i wuv them so not rwilling to hurt them...

I'm glad u came out...it must've been really hard...almost like a journey right?
Are you hot?

Aryanbeauty

HSC
So many bisexuals? The gay % kind of reflect the reality but bisexuals seems to be abit exaggerated or is it fashionable to be bi nowadays ;)

tako

tako one adlay.
HSC
Aryanbeauty said:
So many bisexuals? The gay % kind of reflect the reality but bisexuals seems to be abit exaggerated or is it fashionable to be bi nowadays ;)
You hear it all the time, but it's true, so many chicks will hook up with another chick and BAM! All of a sudden they're "bi"

daza|ex

HSC
Wow, how interesting. I've only read like three pages of this topic and found out that 2 kids from my school have come out 0_o. Not that I care, it's just funny that they think no one else knows and that there is annomity on BoS :p. Back to studying.

Some_Guy

HSC
tako said:
Are you hot?
lol

agentprovocater said:
Yeah...at uni I see and have crushes on hot/interesting str8 guys, but I'm having to hide behind the "straight" facade...I mean im str8 acting anyways,so no problems with mannerisms, but not being able to express who u r....it's hard at times.
yea, im in the same boat. Only 2 people know the truth about me but its not like im hiding it that much. If someone was to ask me id say yes, but so far noone has :p. On the other hand im not particularly comfortable advertising it, so.. im sort of going nowhere in terms of meeting people.

agentprovocater said:
U noe guys...sometimes i think to myself...what if make myself "straight"....and
marry a nice girl...have a family...(like my family wud expect when im older), as im crazy abt kids...but then i come to my senses...i cant cheat a girl..destroy her life...but at times i felt like forgetting abt what/who i am and just fuking get a gf and start living as a Str8...but then there's that valid shit abt staying true to urself..etc...
dont even think for a second about doing this.

it would never work.

agentprovocater said:
i'll just start being a slut until i find luv..yea..that'll do lmao
lol and dont do that either :p

toddds

HSC
tako said:
You hear it all the time, but it's true, so many chicks will hook up with another chick and BAM! All of a sudden they're "bi"
hmm, just thought I'd add my two cents worth...what you're saying is kinda true, it does seem to be a trend atm for girls to hook up with each other at parties,etc...but you can't place that criticism on everyone. True, there are some who just do it for attention, but the various criticism of bi people in general I don't believe is justified.

I mean you can't expect that an individual who is trying to work out their sexuality will just wake up one morning and suddenly realise "Hey, I'm gay/ a lesbian!" Easy. These things take time to work out and sometimes people need the chance to experiment a little to figure it out for themselves. It doesn't mean that they want the best of two worlds & are just trying to screw people over. Unfortunately, I guess this can be the case sometimes...but not always!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)