Votes: 12 1.9%
  • Other

Votes: 23 3.7%

• Total voters

tako

tako one adlay.
HSC
toddds said:
hmm, just thought I'd add my two cents worth...what you're saying is kinda true, it does seem to be a trend atm for girls to hook up with each other at parties,etc...but you can't place that criticism on everyone. True, there are some who just do it for attention, but the various criticism of bi people in general I don't believe is justified.

I mean you can't expect that an individual who is trying to work out their sexuality will just wake up one morning and suddenly realise "Hey, I'm gay/ a lesbian!" Easy. These things take time to work out and sometimes people need the chance to experiment a little to figure it out for themselves. It doesn't mean that they want the best of two worlds & are just trying to screw people over. Unfortunately, I guess this can be the case sometimes...but not always!
Obviously it's a generalisation, but it's pretty common nonetheless.

More importantly....are you hot?

toddds

HSC
tako said:
Obviously it's a generalisation, but it's pretty common nonetheless.

More importantly....are you hot?
why of course! I'm gorgeous :D

....do you ask this to absolutely everyone?:p

tako

tako one adlay.
HSC
toddds said:
why of course! I'm gorgeous :D

....do you ask this to absolutely everyone?:p
Today, 1:05 PM #208 toddds vbmenu_register("postmenu_2600693", true);

HSC: 2006

I shouldn't have bothered asking you, hahahaha :p

maskd

HSC
I'm straight, but I'm comfortable with my sexuality. I can appreciate the attractiveness of other blokes.

I don't mind being close physically with other men, and I normally practice homosexual innuendo (excessive hugging, rubbing, breathing on neck) on some of my very straight mates to annoy them.

Hell I probably would even kiss a bloke, but I wouldn't want to go further, as I don't find other guys sexually attractive.

Last edited:

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
will you all stop being like "are you hot?" and post some pictures?
or get a room.

Redgoddess

HSC
daza|ex said:
Wow, how interesting. I've only read like three pages of this topic and found out that 2 kids from my school have come out 0_o. Not that I care, it's just funny that they think no one else knows and that there is annomity on BoS :p. Back to studying.
I don't think there's anonymity on BoS, I just didn't feel the need to broadcast it to the school population at large. I don't care if ppl from school know, most of my friends already know anyway... and who's the other one from our school?

the hsc sucks

HSC
that poll was interesting. it had more people claim to be bi than gay or lesbian, which traditionally have higher percentages. maybe it has something to do with the culture of experimentation we live in today

HSC
uh...my friends and i joke about me being asexual...
so um...i guess that goes under 'other'
:p

Davriel

HSC
N/A
tako said:
Interesting....I would say you have too much time on your hands, but hey, I'm posting here, so I'm no innocent either. How did you feel after drinking all that?

I'm straight by the way, regardless of any rumours or photos that will come back to haunt me when I'm rich and famous (no movies...yet)

timlay

is gonna lawyer you
HSC
i think i'll turn gay.

stung by rejection.

should go "hey free ass to frak" or something.

but no. im not that deep.

i polled straight.

Dr_Doom

HSC
If you drink enery drinks mixed with alocohol you can DIE! of dehydration. be becarfuw

dagwoman

Welcome to My Lair
HSC
N/A
It's interesting that almost 30% of the BOS members who replied identify as something other than straight.

psycho^biatch

HSC
Asexual is when a person has absolutly no interest in sex, has never had any interest in sex, and never will have any interest in sex. They don't even masturbate. It doesn't occur very often, but it does happen. These people have a real problem.

BlackDragon

HSC
i'm surprised there are so many "other"s. what other sexualities are there? - apart from all those poor poor a-sexuals out there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)