Votes: 85 13.7%
  • Trans

Votes: 12 1.9%
  • Other

Votes: 23 3.7%

• Total voters

lukeskywilliams

HSC
Im straight, I dont mind gays at all. I went to a drama school which had a hi percentage of lespians, gays and bi's.

isograph

HSC
gay.. wish i wasnt though.
Ive given up now but i have tried for years to make myself straight (hooked up with chicks, imagining myself with women who are supposed to be attractive) it doesnt work, in fact when i hooked up with them i actually started to feel a bit sick.
Theres a chick ive only known for about a month now and she's been after me since i first met her (she messages me all the time), shes persistent even though ive told her so many times that i just want to be friends, im not telling her the reason why. My friends have been asking me why too (because she's good looking) and the only thing ive been able to do is find excuses for not going out when she does so i can say that i never get to see her anymore. Any ideas?

Punctuation M

HSC
N/A
Strait all the way, but for some reason I think Marilyn Manson is attractive - might need to see a Doctor about that.

grue

HSC
isograph said:
gay.. wish i wasnt though.
Ive given up now but i have tried for years to make myself straight (hooked up with chicks, imagining myself with women who are supposed to be attractive) it doesnt work, in fact when i hooked up with them i actually started to feel a bit sick.
Yeah tried that too ever since I hit puberty and learnt that "girl likes boy, boy likes girl". Went through the whole conforming shit until mid 2005 where someone gave me the strength to break out of the shell.

dieburndie

Eat, Sleep, Repeat
HSC
Punctuation M said:
Strait all the way, but for some reason I think Marilyn Manson is attractive - might need to see a Doctor about that.
Anyone, straight or gay, would need to see a doctor about that.

juzmister

HSC
It's weird how it works out. I've been straight all my life, but when I was around 10-13 I didn't find anyone attractive, almost asexual..Then I hit 14, and I started liking girls again. Possibly a puberty thing, who knows...It is a weird period in ones life.

chiselwick

HSC
N/A
^ no that's normal, my brother went through the same thing. Infact I think he was asexual.

Anyway, I'm bi but leaning towards the lesbian side lately. I dunno... anyone know any bi/lesbian girls in NSGHS? :shy: *blush* (going there this yr)

timlay

is gonna lawyer you
HSC
i know girls at NSGHS pash each other heaps. :)
not sure if they're les, bi or straight..

:) don't worry, you'll get action soon enough.

chiselwick

HSC
N/A
:eek::D:D:D:D <--- order of reaction.

anywayzzz yeah...hoping to meet someone I just got majorly fucked over by someone stupid bitch...fucking playing with my emotions (sorry about the swearing ><")

timlay

is gonna lawyer you
HSC
haha awww.....

but.. how would you know chicks in nsghs don't do that? =/

chiselwick

HSC
N/A
if don't really mind a pash here and there...but nah.. I hope I meet a girl without that mind frame. pshh

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)