When a girl not happy and says"u don't understand"...how would u guys reply? (1 Viewer)

scizor20122

HSC
N/A
I was chatting with this girl on facebook, she recently gave up on liking a boy who she had a crush on like for a year,
and feeling sad about it, so I chatted with her like for a while and she says "u don't understand"...how would u guys reply?...

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Send her this message:

"well I can see you're hurting so if you ever need anything just know that im right here for you ok. Hope you're feeling better soon :) :sun::hug2::):redface::hammer::tongue::spin::angel::kiss::lol::shy:"

The more smilies the better.

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
Send her this message:

"well I can see you're hurting so if you ever need anything just know that im right here for you ok. Hope you're feeling better soon :) :sun::hug2::):redface::hammer::tongue::spin::angel::kiss::lol::shy:"

The more smilies the better.
at first I was expecting a sarcastic reply, but this is legitimately good advice.

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
then you expected correctly
congratulations, you've become so sarcastic, it's almost normal again. sarcastiception.

but seriously, just telling someone you can about them and you're there for them does wonders.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
congratulations, you've become so sarcastic, it's almost normal again. sarcastiception
It's a sad indictment on society when a dude sending 12 emoticons is considered normal

but seriously, just telling someone you can about them and you're there for them does wonders.
Well if you want to be a good friend and all that crap, then maybe

but if you're trying build attraction then its probably a terrible idea, especially considering the conversation had gotten to the point where she was telling him "u don't understand"

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
It's a sad indictment on society when a dude sending 12 emoticons is considered normal
I'm about 99% sure you have previously sent me more than 12 emoticons in a single message. The more time you spend on the internet, the more excessive emoticons are normalised.

Well if you want to be a good friend and all that crap, then maybe

but if you're trying build attraction then its probably a terrible idea, especially considering the conversation had gotten to the point where she was telling him "u don't understand"
He didn't mention anything specific about wanting to build attraction, just that he was chatting to a girl after she stopped liking someone but ok let's function in a world where all guys want all girls all the time, this is still decent advice because it's supportive and the only way to recover from 'u don't understand' is 'help me understand'.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
hahah, and let me guess, "just be yourself" is good dating advice too, right

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
nah, impress her and show your best self for a bit. but at the end of the day, if you want to spend the rest of your life pretending to be someone else, it does pay to be yourself at some point.

just because it hasn't worked for you in the past doesn't mean it doesn't work for others.

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
it depends on how long term you want it

If you want a long term relationship you're clearly with the wrong person if you have to put on an act every time you are with them

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
yeah there's this little thing called 'changing who you are' and 'developing your personality'

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)