When are the judges for performance coming to your school? (1 Viewer)

Italian_2nv

assistance on standby
HSC
25th august and i haven't really picked a monologue yet...:ninja:

blond_e

HSC
Examiners are coming to my school for performance on the 25th of August - same as you :)

Shellie-Anne

HSC
The examiners are coming to my school the 28th of August. Its not far away and I've still got to do a fair amount of work on my IP performance.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
24th...im pretty much done with both ip and gp, tho we sooooo need to get in a few rehearsals for group...keep all our blocking nice, etc...

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
is anybody else getting excited?? i am a bit...this will probably change closer to the day but right now im all excited and 'okay lets go' sorta attitude...i'm just soooo glad that trials are OVER (for me at least) as of today *victory dance* and as soon as my dad wakes up from his nap i'm rehearsing for IP like no tomorrow... incidentally, drama was the last trial exam today, nice way to round off the exams...except our australian question was a bit dodgy, but she said it would be testing, so yeah...

devilsrope

HSC
we have 29th and 30th.
im excited cos i did design so group performance will be awesome.
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Sappling

HSC
Mine are coming on the 21st and 22nd. so soon. next monday and tuesday infact! very scary! Just finished my dance HSC, and got two days to prepared for drama. should be good! haha
Good luck everyone...

butterflyxx

HSC
I have it at 8.30am 21 August. THAT MEANS I HAVE ONLY TOMORROW TO PRACTICE THEN I SHALL DIE ON MONDAY!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)