• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

When can we register for tutorial time slots? (1 Viewer)

albm95

HSC
Anybody know? All i know is we use the Allocate+ thing to submit our preferences

favvify

HSC
Uni Grad
I don't think it will be until 2nd round offers have been finalised... having said that, keep checking your email until something relevant pops up.

HSC
This may be a dumb question but do we choose our timetable for lectures and so on, if so when does this process open up?

Ultima Spark

HSC
I don't think it will be until 2nd round offers have been finalised... having said that, keep checking your email until something relevant pops up.
I haven't received anything since before the new year, and that was just the typical "your password is about to expire" thing, nothing about enrolment/timetable...to be honest, don't even know how the Allocate+ system works. At least the previous system was understandable, if horribly luck-based.

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
*sigh* I wanted to choose my tutorials so badly because it's first come first serve... So, yeah, wanted to get my timetable done before stupid main round offer people started to enroll

albm95

HSC
I wanted to register them early 1, cause i'll obviously want the good time slots, and 2, because I'll be overseas for the first week or two of uni and i'd like to contact the lecturers for missed work and let them know i'll be missing out on some stuff

ilikecats

Meow meow meow meow meow?
HSC
Uni Grad
In the past it's only been 2-3 weeks before semester begins. It's rather annoying because (for people like me) who have to adjust their work timetable around their uni timetable 2 weeks is not a lot of notice!

Sorry guys :(

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
In the past it's only been 2-3 weeks before semester begins. It's rather annoying because (for people like me) who have to adjust their work timetable around their uni timetable 2 weeks is not a lot of notice!

Sorry guys :(
omg so gay, and unsw peeps have already made theirs *sigh* what is life?

HSC
Uni Grad
So I was at Student Central and over heard the Student Central lady said Allocate+ opens on the 28th January.

albm95

HSC
I don't care as long as I get to do it before i go overseas

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
*sigh* I wanted to choose my tutorials so badly because it's first come first serve... So, yeah, wanted to get my timetable done before stupid main round offer people started to enroll
So stupid that they get higher ATAR's than you

trollface.jpg

omg so gay, and unsw peeps have already made theirs *sigh* what is life?
Only those doing 2nd/3rd/so on years have their timetables done at UNSW. I've prepared mine, but it won't be done until I get the offer.

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
So stupid that they get higher ATAR's than you

trollface.jpg
I have my reasons for UWS, could have made it to UNSW through EAS, but UWS was the better option for my future endeavors. If I got an ATAR of 95 I'd still be going to UWS.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)