When do i apply for christmas casual jobs? (1 Viewer)

_Duck_

HSC
N/A
I left Maccas earlier this year (March i think) to concentrate on study and because hell exists on earth (seriously, just don't work at Maccas) and thinking about going to ANU combined with receiving my group certificate and realising how pitifully few pennys i accrued has made me think about christmas casual jobs, starting end of November (after schoolies) and finishing any time before Feb. I am under the impression a number of workplaces offer such jobs e.g. Colesmyer, woolworths and was wondering when i apply for them as i imagine and hope the interviews would be before end of year exam time. Also, would it be weird to return to Maccas and ask a manager if they could be a referee? Seems weird to return after 4-5 months away from there. Cheers to anyone who replies.

ambermorn

Tic Tac addict.
HSC
N/A
I left Maccas earlier this year (March i think) to concentrate on study and because hell exists on earth (seriously, just don't work at Maccas) and thinking about going to ANU combined with receiving my group certificate and realising how pitifully few pennys i accrued has made me think about christmas casual jobs, starting end of November (after schoolies) and finishing any time before Feb. I am under the impression a number of workplaces offer such jobs e.g. Colesmyer, woolworths and was wondering when i apply for them as i imagine and hope the interviews would be before end of year exam time. Also, would it be weird to return to Maccas and ask a manager if they could be a referee? Seems weird to return after 4-5 months away from there. Cheers to anyone who replies.
Most major retailers recruitment drives start early in September, but I've applied for Christmas Casual positions in October/November in the past. Keep an eye on career/retailer websites for when they'll pop up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)