When do i go in? (1 Viewer)

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
hahah nah no sex, i mean fingering... there i said it...
Yeh... do girls generally get horny? like do we have to unlock something in them to unleash their inner hornyness? if that makes sense... lol
lolololol.only meant fingering ay?in that case just escalate during next makeout sesh and see how its going down and then go from there.generalised forum advice on specific and unique personal relationships ftw
haha kill urself guy, you're going nowhere in life if you want even finger your gf
naww esl cutie.ps "kill yourself guy" reminds me of saddam hussein in south park.

Last edited:

staticsiscool

Banned
HSC
You won't be going anywhere yourself you illiterate fucking retard.
Uh ok faggot.

Pretty sure im a very successful member of the community and you're still in school.

lolololol.only meant fingering ay?in that case just escalate during next makeout sesh and see how its going down and then go from there.generalised forum advice on specific and unique personal relationships ftw

naww esl cutie.ps "kill yourself guy" reminds me of saddam hussein in south park.
Yes lol just fingering, but he couldn't even manage to get his fingers in her haha what the hell

muscleman09

HSC
HAHAHAH U MADE ME CRACK UP

wrong hole lol!!

yeh mabye... :S

thats funny shit

alexp01

HSC
Don't talk about it before hand because it will just become all uncomfortable and crappy. The best sex is when you both want it (naturally) and when you're both feeling at ease.

For example if you're both lying on your bed, and you feel the moment is right, just kiss her like you normally would, say a few nice things...start making out with her, then go from there...kiss her neck, bite her ear lol..

...if she wants it to then she should respond, and it should all go from there really.

Don't get all worked up about going down on her etc, or wanting her to reciprocate because in all honesty it's not all it's cracked up to be. If you really wanna, it will happen with time. At first just go with the kissing, caressing, stroking etc...hopefully it should get her all turned on if you do it nicely and she'll be all over you =o)

But yeah, whatever you do, don't talk about it, don't set a time, just follow your instincts and senses and have a good time:jedi: <--he made me laugh

Last edited:
X

xeuyrawp

Just get some balls about you and do it. She'll love it.
Why can't women get some ovaries and do it?

This is what I hate about women, tbh. They want you to do x (whatever it may be), but they don't want to ask you to do x. Sometimes, you'll offer to do x and they'll even initially refuse, hoping that you'll persist -- even beg -- to do it. </3

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
lol @ OP and his euphanisms.
If you can't say or write in plain English that you want to have sex with her, then perhaps you're not mature enough to be thinking about it in the first place.

whatashotbyseve

It all counts
HSC
Why can't women get some ovaries and do it?

This is what I hate about women, tbh. They want you to do x (whatever it may be), but they don't want to ask you to do x. Sometimes, you'll offer to do x and they'll even initially refuse, hoping that you'll persist -- even beg -- to do it. </3
Such is the mystery of women. Even when you are inside her, you cannot understand inside her.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)