When do we find out about EAS? (1 Viewer)

Mutant Kitty

HSC
I need mi bonuz points cuz im goin to billy blue for buziness nxt yr but i wana email cuz im still at skwlies up tha coste n not at home to reseeve mi letter

Mutant Kitty

HSC
uac a bit of a gronk 2 ey lyk at this tym of yr i just wana chill but they r up me 4 mi info n stuf
fukn ladz no respect
btw got state rank english, kerser related txts r gun haha dawg catcha im out boyz

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
uac a bit of a gronk 2 ey lyk at this tym of yr i just wana chill but they r up me 4 mi info n stuf
fukn ladz no respect
btw got state rank english, kerser related txts r gun haha dawg catcha im out boyz
The voice inside my head morphs when I read this

hjed

HSC
Likewise. Can anyone confirm this is what happens?
Considering the first 'letter' confirming they'd received your application was sent as both an email and a letter, I would assume the second would be the same.

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Considering the first 'letter' confirming they'd received your application was sent as both an email and a letter, I would assume the second would be the same.
Okay I got an email for that, but never a letter...

Recondit

ヽ(" `Д´)ノ
HSC
^ same here. I guess we could access it through UAC just like the acknowledgement `letter` under correspondence

Hoskiies

HSC
How many bonus points do you think I'll get due to the death of a family member?

sirable1

HSC
Uni Grad
Generally, circumstances like these would put yourself into a very high stake in terms of receiving points. You will very likely receive the maximum amount of points depending on the university. It really depends on what uni you're talking about.
How many bonus points do you think I'll get due to the death of a family member?

HSC
If you guys are wondering, this was what mine looked like last year. I've received this through the email from UAC the day after the ATAR was released.

View attachment 29440
Wow thanks for this. I didn't know all institutions would be on it, I thought it was just the ones you applied for.

They don't tell you how much they give you right?

sirable1

HSC
Uni Grad
Nope, the universities doesn't tell you that how many points you got, you only get an offer and thats about it.
Wow thanks for this. I didn't know all institutions would be on it, I thought it was just the ones you applied for.

They don't tell you how much they give you right?

sirable1

HSC
Uni Grad
If you guys are wondering, this was what mine looked like last year. I've received this through the email from UAC the day after the ATAR was released.

EAS Example (1) 23-02-30-623.jpg

EAS Example (1) 23-02-30-623 2.jpg

HSC
Nope, the universities doesn't tell you that how many points you got, you only get an offer and thats about it.
Do you know how much they might give if you applied for personal illness/disability? I had a pretty major surgery for a chronic condition to lessen the symptoms and it takes 1-2 years to fully recover.

sirable1

HSC
Uni Grad
I know a close friend who had an ATAR of 72, had a form of ADHD, Epilepsy and applied for two other disadvantage (Youth Allowance, Low-Economic School) and was admitted into UTS B.Business/B.Medical Sciences which required an ATAR of 93. That was a surprise to me because I thought that EAS @ UTS was only 10 points, so in this experience I'm gonna say it differs a little when you're applying with a medical disadvantage. I'm quite sure you'll be very beneficial in terms of EAS points when applying for this.

The only thing I'm quite confused is this differs between other unis, so I wouldn't know too much about say USYD or UNSW about their acceptance of applicants who a high level/spectrum of disadvantage and the cutoff base of the course.

Do you know how much they might give if you applied for personal illness/disability? I had a pretty major surgery for a chronic condition to lessen the symptoms and it takes 1-2 years to fully recover.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)