When does tute enrolment open for commerce? (1 Viewer)

HSC
If you log into sols, then click tutorial enrolment, and pick a subject, it has the time there (for all mine at least, though none of those are commerce). Failing that there may be a section on the commerce faculty website that says when they open.

santaslayer

HSC
They've changed the system. It's not a first in first serve system anymore. Don't worry Ms 12!

santaslayer

HSC
Wait, I know what your problem is. It's not on SOLS. You only enrol in courses for LLB on SOLS. Read this Ms 12:

SPRING SESSION TUTORIAL ENROLLMENTS (Wollongong Campus only)

The Commerce Tutorial Preference System will commence @ 10am on Monday 5th July thru to 8pm 15th July How do I Access the Commerce Tutorial Preference Systems? The Commerce Tutorial Preference System is available from any Internet access point - enter the following web address:
http://www.uow.edu.au/commerce/notboard.html click on Tutorial Preference System click onto Select Tutorial Preferences
Can I change my Preferences?
You may change your preferences as many time as your wish during the 11 day operating period Student will have 11 days to select tutorial preferences - The Commerce Tutorial Preference System is not a "first in first served" system
When can I view Allocated Tutorials?
As from 10am Saturday 17th July From the Main Menu click onto View Allocated Preferences
What if I want to change an Allocated Tutorial?
As from 10am 19th July until 4pm 22nd July From the Main Menu click onto Change or Make an Enrollment

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
bloody hell this sucks, what a stupid system! They've also deleted the mgmt110 tute i needed!

HSC
Not first in first served? Awesome! I really hated that :)

How does it work now? (Or is there a page somewhere on the UoW site that explains it?) I've heard nothing about it, but it sounds good :)

(Oh crap, it's not only for commerce is it? That'd suck) :)

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Thanx to this stupid system and them taking away one of my mgmt110 tutes, i am now not doing any commerce subjects....its a shame, I really wanted to do mgmt110, now im doing 2nd year arts subjects instead.

santaslayer

HSC
ogmzergrush said:
(Oh crap, it's not only for commerce is it? That'd suck) :)

YES! Only for us Commerce drones :(

Ms 12: Yup, I don't like it too. This effectively ruins my whole draft timetable. :(

The commerce faculty changed it's timetabling system which used to be the same as the LLB one; first in first serve because the server always crashed. I've yet to figure my timetable out. :(

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
This is absolute crap.... Econ309 isn't on SOLS or TPS..... I have nowhere to enroll in a tutorial... this is bullshit, I'm harrassing Admin first thing tommorrow morning.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)