When i realised, twas dagnabit too late! (1 Viewer)

veanz

hath no fury
HSC
N/A
Playing hard to get? (was thread: when i realised twas dagnabit too late!)

disclaimer: sincee this thread was kinda dying, or everyone seems to be in a perfect relationship, im starting a new one within it to make things interesting. but please feel free to continue with the 2nd subject and confuse everyone :p

Subject 1: PLaying hard to get?
how do you do it? eg avoid people, play hot and cold?
have you been one who was chasing him/her and just lost energy over time?
are you sick of the mind games?
or do you like the thrill of the chase?

>>>>does it work?<<<<

sometimes, i feel like that my shyness becomes equated to hard to get...is that possible?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

subject 2: when i realised, twas dagnabit too late!
im sure its happened to many of us...

you've just found out that someone your friends with, liked you during a time you didnt notice or didnt like them back. now that the shoe is on the other foot, theyve gotta gf/bf. thinking back, they gave you all these signs and hints too you ignorant dweeb.

im kicking my self silly. secretly conspiring to move on in when shes out of the picture.

what to do?

Last edited:

veanz

hath no fury
HSC
N/A
couldnt i just go up to him and say that i like him and make things joey-dawson-pacey-like? hahah

Lundy

Banned
HSC
I've had that happen. Sorta. Except we were actually bf/gf for ages, before I left him and then months later realising that was stupid, only that realisation came too late and I'm now incredibly jealous and spiteful towards his new gf.

Last edited:

veanz

hath no fury
HSC
N/A
hehe yes, join the spite-ing club lundy. we can conspire together.

Tuna

HSC
N/A
veanz said:
couldnt i just go up to him and say that i like him and make things joey-dawson-pacey-like? hahah
I went up once and that person liked me too! Hurray! But you get butterflies-a lot of it. The rewards will worth the effort

Lundy

Banned
HSC
I spend my days sadistically fantasising about her untimely demise...

veanz

hath no fury
HSC
N/A
Tuna said:
I went up once and that person liked me too! Hurray! But you get butterflies-a lot of it. The rewards will worth the effort
but did he have a gf at the time? ;)

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
veanz said:

you've just found out that someone your friends with, liked you during a time you didnt notice or didnt like them back. now that the shoe is on the other foot, theyve gotta gf/bf. thinking back, they gave you all these signs and hints too you ignorant dweeb.

im kicking my self silly. secretly conspiring to move on in when shes out of the picture.

what to do?
I totally feel you

But I've chosen to give it up, if he's happy then he's happy. Not much I can do... :S

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
babydoll_ said:
I totally feel you
*giggle*

Theres more guys out there, just tell yourself he was probably a jerk anyway.

mr_speedy

its called karma baby
HSC
N/A
yeah like babydoll said theres not much u can do, i guess just keep being friends with him, and u never know in the future...

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
veanz said:

what to do?
I've actually been in the other position where the girl I started seeing liked another guy for ages before I turned up and he then found out about her liking him... it didn't last because there are somethings people just can't get over. If he really likes you, I can guarantee you that theres a strong chance that he still likes you even though theres someone else on his side.

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
ive been in this situation.... its never too late... you can always tell him.. but whether or not he reacts is his decision. thats what i did :)

mack

Banned
HSC
Actually this same thing happened to me. Back in yr 7 a girl had a crush on me, but i just passed it off because i thought i was gods gift to women, but a few years later the boot was on the other foot, and she had a boyfriend. Its uncanny how similar our situations are. I just tried to move on, i didnt let it get to me. Maybe in time we will be together, who knows?

veanz

hath no fury
HSC
N/A
dkfhasdkjfhdsakjfhsdjkahfl

ive seen him at least 6 times on campus, and i havent said hello because im freakn tooooo shy when he's in my vicinity, so i make a dash for it which probly makes him think im not interested... when im in a 'safe' place, i kick my self for not doing anything.

this is my life.

veanz

hath no fury
HSC
N/A
lundy we need to form some sort of club teehee

...and when i think about the possibility of going out with him, my knees get wobbly and i smile randomly.
hehe the bitter-sweetness of being smitten :)

Lundy

Banned
HSC
I've taken to admiring from a safe distance and then getting all depressed that I'm too fucking shy to get any closer. Oh woe is me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)