When is fee statement appearing on myUNSW? (1 Viewer)

dawdlex3

HSC
Hi guys, I'm going to be in second year this March. I was just wondering, do you guys know or remember around what date is the Semester 1 fee statement going to appear on myUNSW? I know the census date for paying is 7 March (Sun) as said in UNSW Key Dates, but I would like to know when is the earliest or set date for the statement to first appear? I need the fee statement for applying to a non-academic program and would like to submit my application as soon as possible. Thanks! :)

Last edited:

henry08

HSC
N/A
Census date is 31st March, not 7th of March I believe.

dawdlex3

HSC
Census date is 31st March, not 7th of March I believe.
7 March:
Last day to enrol in T1 courses
Payment Due Date for T1 tuition fees and Upfront Student Contributions
31 March:
Census Date for T1 and T1A
Last day to discontinue without financial penalty from T1 courses,and without academic and financial penalty from T1A courses
Last day to finalise arrangements for HECS-HELP and FEE-HELP
Nothing is written there before these dates.

Simo91

HSC
On the online enrolment form, once we filled in our TFN on the HECS page, are we done with the financial side of things? or are there more steps?

henry08

HSC
N/A
The Uni says "Your fees statement will be generated in mid Feb."

carlytse621

HSC
the uni said 2~3 weeks before the census date.... so hmmm maybe next week or the wk after I guess~

TehAzner

HSC
N/A
They are out now.

1. Log into MyUNSW
  2. Click on "My Student Profile" Tab
  3. Under the section "My Student Information" in the centre of the webpage, there should be a subsection stating "My Current Liability" with your due amount in bold red letters.
Hope that helped :)

kenshinx77

HSC
They are out now.

1. Log into MyUNSW
  2. Click on "My Student Profile" Tab
  3. Under the section "My Student Information" in the centre of the webpage, there should be a subsection stating "My Current Liability" with your due amount in bold red letters.
Hope that helped :)

My Current Liability
You currently do not have an outstanding liability.

The amount shown does not include any library fines that may be outstanding.

??? why is that?? 0o

is it because im getting a hecs help? but i did choose to pay some of my loan option and get a discount?

>< i dont want to get fined or get my application cancelled TT

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
no outstanding liability means it's been deferred to hecs.

if you want to pay some amount (remember, $500 and over get a 20% discount), then go to payment options and choose bpay or something.

or call/email my.unsw support, or see them in person if you still dont understand.

kenshinx77

HSC
no outstanding liability means it's been deferred to hecs.

if you want to pay some amount (remember, $500 and over get a 20% discount), then go to payment options and choose bpay or something.

or call/email my.unsw support, or see them in person if you still dont understand.
sound like a stupid question but; what happen if i dont pay by the 7th of march (which i think is the deadline...)?

how much shud i pay and is this payemtn made for this semester or year?

thx for the help guys pls help me TT ill rep for sure

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
if you chose to defer to hecs and pay some amount upfront, then i dont think you HAVE to pay some amount upfront (not entirely sure though, someone else can confirm, or call up the uni and ask).

pay as much as you like, but know that contributions of $500 or more attract a 20% discount, so there's no point in paying less than $500 upfront.

payments are for your current courses, meaning if you're doing 4 courses and they're $900 each (total is $3600 for this semester), and you pay $500, then $600 will be deducted from your amount owing, and your fee statement will now say $3000.

kenshinx77

HSC
if you chose to defer to hecs and pay some amount upfront, then i dont think you HAVE to pay some amount upfront (not entirely sure though, someone else can confirm, or call up the uni and ask).

pay as much as you like, but know that contributions of $500 or more attract a 20% discount, so there's no point in paying less than $500 upfront.

payments are for your current courses, meaning if you're doing 4 courses and they're $900 each (total is $3600 for this semester), and you pay $500, then $600 will be deducted from your amount owing, and your fee statement will now say $3000.
thx dude omg that cleared thing up... a bit still have more question which im gonna ask at oweek =)

rep for u
thanks

dawdlex3

HSC
Finally got my fee statement.
And turns out I didn't need it for my application thing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)