When is the 2004 HSC timetable released? (1 Viewer)

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
Well it's not really urgently needed to know now.

Not like you need to plan your studies at this current moment to reflect the timetable accordingly.

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Yeah Ill study for the AOS before the exam then study for the remainder in the breaks between them.

Originally posted by Ragerunner
Well it's not really urgently needed to know now.

Not like you need to plan your studies at this current moment to reflect the timetable accordingly.
I know..i think it would just make me feel better knowing, it might even feel like its over sooner :(

Btw..the fish finger thing is adorable..it is a fish finger yes?

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
hehehe well if its any help exams probably wont be too different to how they were last year.. like the wont put the ones at the end at the beginning or vice versa

Originally posted by cro_angel
hehehe well if its any help exams probably wont be too different to how they were last year.. like the wont put the ones at the end at the beginning or vice versa
This year i think they had eco and ext history on the same day...im so scared ill have two subjects in one day, i think ill drop one if i am unlucky enough to get two in one day..

Dash

ReSpEcTeD
HSC
I had a mad timetable for the HSC, but a crap one for the trials!
The only thing I regret about it is not having enuff time to study 4 business in the HSC :(
But seriously kids, once you do get your timetables start making your preparations...
Maybe not straight away, but make sure you know how much to study, and when to study for your tests.
I was kinda late on preparing for the trials cos I didn't develope a study plan as early as I would have hoped.
So I missed out on some valuable study time :(
Most of you will still be getting assessments on the eve of the trials.
So yeh, heads up!! :p

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
If you found out your HSC timetable now, you might end up freaking for the rest of the year.

I freaked out when I found out I had SDD and Chemistry exam on the same day!

And no that is NOT a fish fingeR!!!!! It's domokun!!!

Winston

HSC
hahah i had an ok one for HSC

english , break, english, 5 day break, maths, 9 days break, software, food tech, 7 days break, IT

heh :p.. if only software and food tech spread out a little more i would of done slightly better :D

Originally posted by Ragerunner
If you found out your HSC timetable now, you might end up freaking for the rest of the year.

I freaked out when I found out I had SDD and Chemistry exam on the same day!

And no that is NOT a fish fingeR!!!!! It's domokun!!!

wow..Software anf Chme...how'd you handle it :( i wouldve dropped chme (yuck science)

btw..it looks like a fish finger to me..trust me..im an expert :p

elizabethy

I'm the best !!
HSC
don't worry abt ur timetable from now.....
n the thing is u shud be well-prepared , so the timetable shudn't really bother u much!!

Dont stress out too much about when the exams are and weather you have two on the same day. if you are consistantly studying you should be fine no matter what BOS throws your way. Anyway the way they write the timetable depends on how many students in the state enrolled for that course. The wont put two really popular courses on the same day usually unless they are stuck. But English and maths are usally a week apart.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)