when's your performance assessment? (1 Viewer)

Thomas_wow

ours is fucked, we are the first school ;/

8:30am 6th of september... its bad cause we are the standard so we could potentially be marked worse, also no-one worse has gone before us. but its also good cause no-one brilliant has gone before us. anyone else first up?

chepas

HSC
10/9, 3.30pm onwards... Hooray, last thing Friday arvo... day full of agonising.

Crikket

Exactly Member
HSC
:eek: the first is in a week or so!
our school is last... 17th. i don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing because everyone would've gone before us and the standards will be pretty high (no pressure or anything, of course;))
but we also get extra time to practice :D

vicksta

HSC
Arrrgh mine is the 6th too....its sooo close!!! hmm maybe id better start practising again...barely picked up my french horn since the trials! whoops!!

moon_styla

[16527th BoS member]
HSC
Thomas_wow said:
ours is fucked, we are the first school ;/

8:30am 6th of september... its bad cause we are the standard so we could potentially be marked worse, also no-one worse has gone before us. but its also good cause no-one brilliant has gone before us. anyone else first up?
yeah my school's on the first day too :( and im gonna be in melbourne the day before it doing a piano competition.. and the stupid thing is, im not playing any of the pieces im doing for my hsc performance so i have to do twice the work! (HSC and competition pieces)

to add to that misery, i have to fly back in the morning (5:30am flight) and go straight to school by 9am!! im gonna be so goooone for this exam.. :( ahhhhH

MouNtY

wow thats gonna be some performance that your gonna give then...

mine is on the 6th of sept as well.....my pieces are on last at about i dunno like 2 sumthin....but i have to be at school by 9:30 coz i'm performing in other ppl's peices leading up to mine...its alright though because it gives me something to warm up my voice on...but i'm just worried that i won't have a voice left to perform my pieces...

Thomas_wow

just got home from performance... i fucked up two songs but other two i nailed.

only irritating thing, was after every performance the ladies were like... 10 years to mark the pieces.

gluck to everyone who has yet to go

MouNtY

i had my performance today....I LOVED IT.........the markers that i had were heaps of fun...they layghed and were very lighthearted....i reckon i nailed all four of my songs....it wasn't as nerve wrecking as i thought it would've been, but i had a lot of fun...good luck to everyone else who hasn''t done their performances yet.....

and oh yeah, for anyone who doesn't know...markers dig eye contact...i didn't know this until just before my performance but yeah. they love it.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE

skankit

DooNy_TeChY said:
and oh yeah, for anyone who doesn't know...markers dig eye contact...i didn't know this until just before my performance but yeah. they love it.
do you mean like eye contact with other people in your ensemble piecE? or eye contact with them? i reckon that sucks.. a girl in my class got in trouble for singing with her eyes closed... i always play with my eyes closed, its so much better :cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)