Where can i get cheap n nice clothes? (1 Viewer)

"Chubby"

HSC
i was at parra westies on the last thur of school term last term. At temt, the downstairs one....all tops were 5 bucks.....all dresses, pants, cardigans $6.95 and all jackets are $10

(^o^)

you stupid crap! *slaps*
HSC
Damn why didnt u tell me (us)? :'(
Sharing is caring you know :eek:

"Chubby"

HSC
(^o^) said:
Damn why didnt u tell me (us)? :'(
Sharing is caring you know :eek:
honestly, the thought never crossed my mind....sorrry....i wonder if the sales are still there....

next time if i see something ill say something...i promise...

dora: the top i bought ive washed it approx 3 times and it still looks good..

imkristal

HSC
I know TEMT, there has a store in Hornsby too...
Most of the clothes r.....X__X
but u can still find some nice top in there...just keep ur hands searching...

Skeeta

HSC
dora_18 said:
Having said that...i would never buy them. It doesn't even have a label, and i would imagine after 2 machine washes they would look absolutely hideous.
Most clothes are made out of the same stuff

A $20-30 t-shirt is probably only worth about $3 of materials

Season

HSC
If you are just looking for nice clothes and not the latest fashion trend that comes and goes I HIGHLY recommend factory outlets. They're shops where factories send all their clothes which didn't sell, or have a small fault with them. Their prices are completely slashed and you can find some real bargains there. Prices slashed up to 75% off... hmm heaven

frieda

Premium Member
HSC
Well right now it's like mid season sales at DJs and Myer and general pants sale items can get quite inexpensive. If you're looking for trend pieces that'll only last you the season just go to valleygirl or temt which are definitely a step up from Supre. Also see if your fave shops have got members entitlements - e.g. if u join the Urban Store membership club (via website), you get posted a card which entitles u to receive a 10% discount on non-sale items mon-wed. I know that plenty of other shops also have membership cards like these =]

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
Sass and bide t shirts are REALLY shoddy quality. I only have one, and I have to hand wash it so it doesn't fall to pieces, it's that thin. In fact, most of their tailoring is crap. Don't buy SnB...

In other news, Kit Willow has dresses in Portmans, and I bought the one that looks like white broderie material with a black sash. Cute.

HSC
N/A
OH

is that why Portmans prices seem to have been hijacked?

Because there are some damn nice dresses in there at the moment. I think I know the one you're talking about... it's loverly

Always

HSC
Alice McCall also has designs in TARGET. They are quite cute and super cheap.

I agree with the shoddy quality of S&B t-shirts. The colours fade and mine all have pilling. Yuck.

Always

HSC
$130 for an Alice McCall dress is pretty decent.

(^o^)

you stupid crap! *slaps*
HSC
target? :S
like which ones?

target's style seems to be getting better and less basic compared to 2 years ago

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
When I lived at home I could buy expensive clothes with other people's money...yet I hardly ever went shopping.

Now that I have to use my own money, I shop a lot cheaper, but I find myself buying clothes every other day...and spending at least twice the amount I used to.

It's all so depressing. I guess I should go sate my Scanlan and Theodore addiction.

lulabelle

HSC
Always said:
$130 for an Alice McCall dress is pretty decent.
<3 Alice McCall

you can also get her t-shirts at Just Jeans for $30, haven't seen any of them though so not sure what they look like...

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
natstar said:
They are just the charity ones, with just the print designed by her. Not all of them are AM, there are a range of designers. I have the Alice McCall, its the one print i liked, but I just bought it purely for the charity purpose.
Only ten bucks from each tee actually goes to Breast Cancer. Its not really that much. But I got the Kirrily Johnson one anyway. I thought it was hella cute.

riot_girl88: thats what i thought too, but just the thought of so many girls wearing that dress around has already turned me off. They already have some on Ebay.

what971

Now in Oriental Flavour!
HSC
N/A
SES, Valleygirl, even Ebay...

I work at SES so I get discounts from already cheap prices. My bedroom floor's been a mess ever since I've started working there.

:/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)