WHERE did you lose your virginity? (2 Viewers)

Leinad1

HSC
lawn bowls green..
swags are probably the best though, if your tricky, no one knows whats happening =)

kellsykells

HSC
he was my first bf...my first kiss...first hug...first everything basically lol...t'was at my house...in my bed...wen i was 14...we started sleeping together 7 months into the relationship...when i wasnt in the mood for sex, he'd belt me up for it, so i had no choice and gave him wat he wanted...we went out for a year and a half...then he moved to Queensland and cheated on me...we are now still good friends...im now 18...and happily in love with a guy, who's a friend of his, whom I met wen we first started dating,which was 4 yrs ago...

kym999

HSC
mine was in the change rooms of my gym, with one of my brothers friends who worked there. i was 16, he was 19.

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
yeh the gym is actually pretty hot, i wish mine was there. well it still can be if i have a 'its only losing my virginity when i decide it is' mentality. which my friend has. which is wierd :S

she has had sex 5 times and still claims she is a virgin because she hasn't 'really enjoyed' it yet :confused:

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
She is a shit root.

Edit: Probably expects the poor bloke to do all the work.

kym999

HSC
Riet said:
That's so damn hot.
Yeh it was REALLLLYY hot. Trust me. I've redone it a few times there since, my personal trainer is a hotty!! I reccomend it!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)