Where do you see yourself in 5 years? (1 Viewer)

lpower3

HSC
Sorry if this is a surprisingly thought-provoking/deep thread but i can't sleep and want to talk aha. But in five years time, where are you? Finished uni? Travelling? Retired? Tell me.

Personally, i see myself just finished an architecture degree, and having a year off travelling Europe w/ my mates, getting mortal and eating cocaine of french prostitutes' chests. Word

mirakon

nigga
HSC
As a very tired intern working in the ungodly hours of the morning

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Sorry if this is a surprisingly thought-provoking/deep thread but i can't sleep and want to talk aha. But in five years time, where are you? Finished uni? Travelling? Retired? Tell me.

Personally, i see myself just finished an architecture degree, and having a year off travelling Europe w/ my mates, getting mortal and eating cocaine of french prostitutes' chests. Word
I don't think you're supposed to eat it.

That said: *blank stare*

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Final year of my MBA at AGSM or LSB and a multi-millionaire (maybe multi-billionaire if I'm lucky).

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
5 years from now? Married (she doesn't know it yet haha), paying off a mortgage, decent sized share portfolio, potentially on track for partnership? *shrugs* Hard to say lol.

powlmao

Banned
HSC
Being a rich trillionaire , fucking the bitches and doing more drugs than Charlie sheen

someth1ng

Retired Nov '14
HSC
Uni Grad
Hard to say, it depends totally what happens to what ATAR, UMAT and Interview marks I get. If I get into MBBS, probably finishing the last year and getting ready for stupidly hard hours of work.

If not, completed my BSc (Adv) and hopefully Honours and who knows where I would work.

delian

HSC
N/A
5 years from now? Married (she doesn't know it yet haha), paying off a mortgage, decent sized share portfolio, potentially on track for partnership? *shrugs* Hard to say lol.
seems like a nice plan.

delian

HSC
N/A
I hope to graduate in 5 years time, and be starting internship.

HSC
N/A
I'll be 21 :) (haha yes, I'm in year 12 and only 16) :L
I think I'll be in the 3rd or 4th year of my degree, and Ill definitely want to have travelled to the US by then :) hopefully be in a relationship with a decent male, and have saved up a lot of $$$$ :D

HSC
N/A
Lol really? I'm like one of the youngest in my grade, because i don't turn 17 till June 30 :/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)