Where to find practice questions for English Advanced and Extention 1? (1 Viewer)

eating

Wannabe COMP god
HSC
Hey BoS,

I am looking to start practising exams regularly and to do so I will need to find a ton of practice questions. Where are the best places to find them? (Bonus points if they are related to Journey or Discovery, but other topics will suffice)

I will sort through past HSC papers but this will only give me a small number of questions, nowhere near enough for a year. Is there a section of this site for school semester/trial papers maybe? I'm a newbie so I may have missed it. (Also, general advice for practice essays/stories would be a nice bonus)

Thanks!

swagmeister

HSC
Hey BoS,

I am looking to start practising exams regularly and to do so I will need to find a ton of practice questions. Where are the best places to find them? (Bonus points if they are related to Journey or Discovery, but other topics will suffice)

I will sort through past HSC papers but this will only give me a small number of questions, nowhere near enough for a year. Is there a section of this site for school semester/trial papers maybe? I'm a newbie so I may have missed it. (Also, general advice for practice essays/stories would be a nice bonus)

Thanks!
I've got 8 on Discovery, check out this post of mine for how to get access :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)