Where's mah YEAR 11's??? (1 Viewer)

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Let's hear fro the year 11's!!! Come on its time we started posting. Lets start wif ya school & subjects!

Ozz^E

wheres mah yr 11s....i think they start gettin interested in HSC round end of yr 11/start of yr 12.

kaseita

I think they're all enthusiastically studying 7hrs a night, which is probably something I should've done when I started the hsc :p

SPX

I'm here. I go to St Pius in Chatswood. I'm doing:
Adv English
2U Maths
IPT
Modern History
Business
Economics
SOR
History Extention

So how bout you and all the other Y11.5's lets get posting while these old timers are leaving!

Lazy

Old Bastard
HSC
Cheeky little bastard :p

Yes we are leaving, you know why? Cause we've finished the HSC HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Christine

beige member
HSC
ahem, 'old timers' - i don't think so!!! you know because 18 is just so old! so old in fact you'll be 18 in a years time and who will be 'old' then? hmmm?

:p :p

SPX

Sure just throw that in my face. I guess you pensioners should start planning for schoolies...dam it I can't wait until its my turn!!!

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
I dont think i'll be leaving here after the HSC...It's quite fun actually :eek:

BlackJack

Vertigo!
HSC
I won't comment. I really won't coment. About the immaturity of this thread... damn. :D Fine then.

Stop thinking about your schoolies and start seriously about taking suggestions and notes. :p I somehow think this tragedy happens to every year.
Hope there isn't a Sourie a second for you... :p either for entertainment (god knows why you'd take delight in it except in venting your anger at HSC someplace else), or tying up your study time.

I might stick around to see how you go... :) get laz to store this thread somewhere and take it out after you finish the hsc next year...

And do you really think so many year 11s are so eager? Maybe there will be more, but events like simplifying the syllabus, getting easy exams, and a seemingly genetic laziness / bludgedom may lead to more consequences down the line... speaking from experience :D (a lot of people don't worry about HSC until somewhere down the track...)

~QuEEN_VoDkA~

Originally posted by SPX
So how bout you and all the other Y11.5's lets get posting while these old timers are leaving!

HAHAHA..you lil smartasses... just remember this, hope you all suffer this time next year, coz I know for sure... WE'LL ALL STILL BE PARTYING... but here here... I'll drink one for you.. hows that?

Year 12, 2003? Class of 03? it just sounds wrong already!!

Words of wisdom: DONT JIG ANY CLASSES... youd wish you went to them!! I know I do :( :mad:

Numbers of WISDOM: 131848 - thats the QUIT SMOKING PROGRAM... so stop smoking now, coz that will so not relieve your stress...

now like i said to some idiot in another thread, get back into your kennels, and dont come out till OUR year *2002* is over...

thank you come again

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
hey I think you should stop being meanies and actually help the littluns!
:( :p
Oh and by the way I really hope there IS another sourie, to show us that no matter how dumb and misguided we are, there is always someone ten times as bad!

BlackJack

Vertigo!
HSC
I would toast, but I'm heavily affected by alcohol :p. I'll be here if I can over the next year, and help around, must stave off jelly-brain syndrome... :p

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
well thanx blackjack its nice to know SOMEONE is nice hehe let you be the one who sets an example for the others!

SPX

Year 12, 2003? Class of 03? it just sounds wrong already!!
Yes, its an odd number, now we're gonna have a freakin three on the back of our jersey's. It just doesn't seem right! :(

I would toast, but I'm heavily affected by alcohol
You guys better start teachin us how to drink 20 litres of alcohol with out ending up in bed with two simease twins with moustaches sleeping next to us the next morning. I'll take your experience and use it there. :p

An astroboy it's Mr Baby for you. :D

BlackJack

Vertigo!
HSC
Don't look at me... I've never had that experience.. :D Never been truly drunk either, get enough warnings after a single glass to stop. :p
Start a thread in non-school section and ask someone else... :p

FadeToBlack

lonely sunday friend
HSC
Present

SFX, Newcastle

Eng Adv
Eng ext
Business
Legal
IPT
Religion 1u
Maths general

although im probably dropping gen. maths
:apig: :chainsaw:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)