Where's My Room? (1 Viewer)

rific

HSC
Oh yeah, now that you say that, we do that too, never had to do it in lectures though, just tutes and seminars.

PrincessSJ

Work. Inn. Buy Shoes
HSC
i'm cool with them taking attendance in tuts and whatever... but there were three lectures at the end of semester, that were compulsory (i.e. get someone to sign your name) or we couldn't go on prac

rific

HSC
I think the only time we've had to do that was for the child protection lectures in first year... hope it's not going to become the thing to do.

PrincessSJ

Work. Inn. Buy Shoes
HSC
rific said:
I think the only time we've had to do that was for the child protection lectures in first year... hope it's not going to become the thing to do.
It has, for the practicum lectures.. I guess it's a smart thing, cause then they don't have 8437539 emails asking the same question... but fucking annoying..

At least you only have 6 months to go rific

:(

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
rific said:

it has for heaps of lectures in EC, it just depends on the lectures. its kind of pointless since the lectures usually arent compulsary anyway

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)