under pressure
HSC
pretti_in_pink said:
was she correctin my spelling jeez its da net
please note: spelling is required in order for something to be read

pretti_in_pink

pretti_in_pink
HSC
i get that now thats what im saying im new at this site im used to msn where shorthand is encouraged and even taught in some circumstances i thank bubz for fixing up my story people read it and commented and now IM OVER IT! and as komaticom said no more posts are needed

Muaddib

HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
You are only 16. You are not mature enough to have a serious relationship. But you are trying to anyway and that's why it's not working.
Ouch! Don't be an idiot- just because we are younger doesn't mean we can't have serious relationships. What is the difference of a couple of years? People our age are dealing with far more than most of the people in this forum, serious drug addiction, unwanted pregnancy- we can all do it. Doesnt matter what age we are!

People get married at all ages, just because she might be considering marriage a little prematurely doesn't make her immature or the feelings she has less real.

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Muaddib said:
Ouch! Don't be an idiot- just because we are younger doesn't mean we can't have serious relationships. What is the difference of a couple of years? People our age are dealing with far more than most of the people in this forum, serious drug addiction, unwanted pregnancy- we can all do it. Doesnt matter what age we are!

People get married at all ages, just because she might be considering marriage a little prematurely doesn't make her immature or the feelings she has less real.
I agree - however, its not the maturity or whatever thats the problem, its the environment your in. At 16, youre likely to be still in high school in year 11, sure you can have a serious relationship, but at that stage of your life, you should be concentrating on finishing high school, getting to uni/getting a job and settling down.

I'm almost 21, about to finish uni and start full time work, and when my gf and I talk about marriage and kids, it seems I'm still not ready, still a kid you know? Not just maturity, but financial security, letting go of my parents and all that sorta stuff. But in about 3 years, I'm gonna have to deal with that.

I guess from my persepective, 16 is still way too young to be worried about those things - enjoy the relationship, not worry over what will happen potentially in years to come.

pretti_in_pink

pretti_in_pink
HSC
i definately agree with both of you's but he was talking about marriage as a future thing like when were in middle twenties not in a few years :giddy: lol
you boys r smart with age must come wisdom especially with relationships!

White Angel

HSC
maybe we're only young... [i'm 17] ... but once i had a friend say that...

maybe this is the only time we have in our lives for true love... because if we all think about it... when we grow up... is it really love anymore? or is it simply jumping the bones of any guy u find attractive...

i really wanna hold onto what i have right now... because it's the best feeling in the world, how we love each other but aren't into the "sex me" thing... maybe it's puppy love... but i believe fights are natural... they strengthen the relationship... and if u two really love each other... then u'll get over it...

and come out together. =]]]

corro

HSC
guys, can everyone just go on strike and refuse to post any meaningful reply when people type like fucktards.

hipPo3

HSC
thats a tad harsh corro ..
besides .. shes learnt her lesson awhile ago .. and its poeple like u that keep talking about it

give it a rest hobo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)