Which bos members have you seen/met at usyd that you have a crush on? (1 Viewer)

stazi

Nightman
HSC
I've got a crush on you waf. Haven't even seen you yet.
Unfortunatelly im not asian, but i do have a bony arse

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
i saw waf in fisher (i think it was) and it was love @ first (well, maybe second) sight :)

stazi

Nightman
HSC
withoutaface said:
Where the fuck did you see me?
you put your pic up everywhere. I think they even have it in the usyd diary. You're not hard to miss. Having said that, i have never seen you.
I'm also proud to say the only non school aquainted person to have seen me is grace.

Kurupted1337

HSC
I fink evey1 has a crush on some1 at uni :p, dats obvious! even me :D, cud be waf.........hehehehe nah jjk, the girl I hab a crush on knos who she is :D ;)

thaoroxy2001

Bored member
HSC
Kurupted1337 said:
I fink evey1 has a crush on some1 at uni :p, dats obvious! even me :D, cud be waf.........hehehehe nah jjk, the girl I hab a crush on knos who she is :D ;)
nope....i have no idea.... :p ...nah jokes.....well the guy i hab a crush on shud obviously no who he is :D

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
*looks at thao, looks at Kurupted1337
*winks

@1time: no taht makes it hermaphrodotic =p

Kurupted1337

HSC
hmmmm, I wonder who he is..........:p I'm curious......hehehehe jjk I fink I kno who he is...;) :D your strange wikiwiki :p, y wud u hab a crush on urself....... you hab a gud point xiao hehehe poor wikiwiki must feel really lonely :p hehe jjk!!! hehe but yea I fink xiao is on2 somefin......:p :chainsaw: ;)

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Kurupted1337 said:
hmmmm, I wonder who he is..........:p I'm curious......hehehehe jjk I fink I kno who he is...;) :D your strange wikiwiki :p, y wud u hab a crush on urself....... you hab a gud point xiao hehehe poor wikiwiki must feel really lonely :p hehe jjk!!! hehe but yea I fink xiao is on2 somefin......:p :chainsaw: ;)
Your typing makes me want to throw up.

daniL

HSC
Kurupted1337 said:
For the love of Jesus, would you go back to school or something. That is just embarrassing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)