Which degree is better please help me? (1 Viewer)

Hi5

HSC
Bachelor of liberal arts and science (syd uni) or bachelor of arts majoring in international relations and asian studies at uws.
Both degrees are three yrs. i feel like im more comfortable in uws because its multicultural and i have a couple of friends there and its also a bit close from where i live. with syd uni i know its good and evrything and if i dont go to it i might regret it but i just cant see myself there wht if i dont make any friends or i might feel like a loner bcoz everyone is aussie and i have only been in aus for 6yrs.. Everyone says that syd is good and the best but isnt it just a degree? By the way i want to work for NGOs, DFAT or the UN thats why i dunno which one is more suitable for me.

will_

HSC
Uni Grad
its solely your decision as the two courses are pretty similar, but since its close to your house and you already know people going there, uws looks a good option.

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
I'll go with USYD's arts faculty because of its abundance of resources and university partners (comes in handy if you want to do exchange overseas).

passionxmusic

HSC
N/A
BLAS @ USyd is a very flexible degree.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)