which guy? (1 Viewer)

HSC
Uh question, why would you give a guy a chance when you obviously aren't interested in him? All you're going to do is think about guy A. That's really selfish.

If you've hinted and he's giving you the 'I just want to be friends' vibe, forget it. Or if he's one of those people who won't allow things like that ruin the friendship then tell him to get it off your chest despite the predicted result.

and the 'great possibility with Guy B'. stop being so naive. if you have another guy on your mind do you think you're really going to have an awesome relationship with this one? You shouldn't 'start to get to know someone' after you agreed to be with him over something as small as 'he likes me so maybe i'll like him back (try to)'.

frustrating.

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
SilveryNightsky said:
Uh question, why would you give a guy a chance when you obviously aren't interested in him? All you're going to do is think about guy A. That's really selfish.

If you've hinted and he's giving you the 'I just want to be friends' vibe, forget it. Or if he's one of those people who won't allow things like that ruin the friendship then tell him to get it off your chest despite the predicted result.

and the 'great possibility with Guy B'. stop being so naive. if you have another guy on your mind do you think you're really going to have an awesome relationship with this one? You shouldn't 'start to get to know someone' after you agreed to be with him over something as small as 'he likes me so maybe i'll like him back (try to)'.

frustrating.
agreed .

llamalope

yes, they're my legs.
Left BOS (somewhat temporarily) on 29/12/05 to ret
HSC
SilveryNightsky said:

frustrating.
thats so true.

chickaaaa

HSC
SilveryNightsky said:

frustrating.
you are absolutely right! sorry if i frustrated you. im just not very experienced with these kinds of things.
thats what i was worried about in the first place - if i decide to give the second guy a go, i'll still like the first one. ok i'm just going to totally forget about him then.

now comes the hard part... telling my friend that i like him. argh i don't know if i can do it.

ps. thankyou for knocking some sense into me :)

HSC
chickaaaa said:
you are absolutely right! sorry if i frustrated you. im just not very experienced with these kinds of things.
thats what i was worried about in the first place - if i decide to give the second guy a go, i'll still like the first one. ok i'm just going to totally forget about him then.

now comes the hard part... telling my friend that i like him. argh i don't know if i can do it.

ps. thankyou for knocking some sense into me :)
Nah it wasn't you personally... it's just that so many people out there DO get in a relationship because someone said they liked them and not necessarily vice versa wtf. idiots.

I mean it's fine to be friends with GuyB, get to know him etc but having a motive of 'maybe something could happen' behind that is just no no.

Good luck with GuyA. I hope he's an understanding one who won't let it wreck your friendship.

PS: I wouldn't call myself 'experienced'. Opinionated, yes. but no worries =)

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
Lhyviathan said:
Actually, it kinda is...
hahahahaha....well...ok i see your point, but, um there are other things to be concerned about too....don't people ever get sick of it?

Enoch

ur a closet enoch-sexual!
HSC
sparkles needs to stop typing like me...

olchik

HSC
Choose the guy who is more interested in you and who cares more about you!

drynxz

I..solated..ated..ated
HSC
chikaaa...you sound exactly, like the girl i know, who wants to start relationship and stuff.....funny enough...u both have the same birthdays...lmao...same year too...

drynxz

I..solated..ated..ated
HSC
yeh i thought of that too..but her english is not that good..lol

chickaaaa

HSC
drynxz said:
chikaaa...you sound exactly, like the girl i know, who wants to start relationship and stuff.....funny enough...u both have the same birthdays...lmao...same year too...
lol wow! but trust me, i don't think i'm who you're talking about

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
i'd say pick the guy from A, but then, also B....

so you know, that helps you really

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)