which marks do we receive first? (1 Viewer)

miester

HSC
On the day before our atars are released, do we receive external marks only or external marks with internal moderated marks? Or is it just going to be one mark that is the average of both? Slightly confused:uhoh:

miester

HSC
cool, also, on the board of studies website where they have the list of distinguished achievers- are those OVERALL band 6 marks? ie hsc mark + internal mark averaged? or just the HSC exam marks?

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
cool, also, on the board of studies website where they have the list of distinguished achievers- are those OVERALL band 6 marks? ie hsc mark + internal mark averaged? or just the HSC exam marks?
HSC Mark. (The average of the assessment mark and exam mark)

enoilgam

HSC
On the day before our atars are released, do we receive external marks only or external marks with internal moderated marks? Or is it just going to be one mark that is the average of both? Slightly confused:uhoh:
You recieve all your HSC marks (internal, external and final) on the same day. You recieve your ATAR the day after.

miester

HSC
thanks! now i know this is a bit off topic but i can't seem to find an answer to this question:
what happens in a scenario where there are say 6 out of ~40 students who score a band 6 in a certain subject however they are not the top 6 in the cohort but they make up the top 10...assuming everyone else in the top 15 score marks above 80, how would that affect the overall mark of say the lowest ranked person who scored a band 6 in the top 10? i know it's wordy but i can't seem to find the answer :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)