Which movie has made you cry?? (1 Viewer)

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
The Notebook, Stepmom, A Walk to Remember... and heaps others I can't remember. Basically whenever someone dies ? Oh and Raise Your Voice cos Duff's brother died and he was sooo hot, what a shame !

Jazz Man Tim

Cannonball
HSC
oh.my.god

not sure if anyone has mentioned this yet.. its a French Film.. was at the film festival last year
The Barbarian Invasions.... about a father and son relationship.. father has cancer going to die, son hates him.. etc..

i don't think ive ever cried more in any film.. its REALLY good, very deep and emotional as well.
its great caus you go from laughing out loud to crying... one of my fav films :)

Jazz Man Tim

Cannonball
HSC
demosthenes said:
"The Pianist"--there is this scene where the Nazis push a Jewish man in a wheelchair over the edge of a balcony...i cried and my sister was sobbing.
That is the most emotiionally draining film i have ever seen.
Brilliant, but!
I totally agree.... that was a great film. but wow.. very emotional.. i was crying during that scene too...

miaomiao

HSC
N/A
An American tale with that mouse- Falafel I think his name is- that gets lost in America
its a cartoon and the first movie i ever cried in when i was like 4 years old

modelzsuck

Kylie
HSC

Ive cried in I am sam, Titanic, The life of David Gale and Pearl Harbour. Thats all i can think of right now.

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
The only movie ive almost cried whilst watching is the Shawshank Redemption. My god, thats a fucking great movie.

demosthenes

Executive Sardine
HSC
miaomiao said:
An American tale with that mouse- Falafel I think his name is- that gets lost in America
its a cartoon and the first movie i ever cried in when i was like 4 years old
HA! falafel! A kebab topping.
Feifel.
I loved that movie--where they sing 'somewhere out there'....i remember going to universal studios in America and crying because he was there (feifel) but he was huge! At that moment, i realised feifel didnt exist :-(
So, that movie (in a convoluted way) made me cry too.

payafee

HSC
i cried in The Green Mile. man, that was depressing.

fornstar

QUEENSLANDER!!!!
HSC
Keanu Reeves in Hard Ball .... wen that lil black kid dies i nearly cried ...

0Jade0

HSC
Life is beaultiful
Passon of the christ
Stand by me
Ladder 49
Dog day afternoon
The Godfather pt. 1
Man on fire
i am sam
Gladiator
Steel Magnolias
.... yeah Icry all the time in movies

[trent]

HSC
Looking 4 Alabrandi (When the guy commits suicide and the school all line up at his funeral and they play with or without you) and the Lion King (when i was 5 :p)...oh and donnie darko the first time i saw it..well i didn't really cry...just got very emotonal :eek:

Last edited:

taxman

make poverty
HSC
Jack
Big Fish
I Am Sam

All three had me holding my breath. Big Fish was more of a happy almost cry though. I get emotional real easily at the movies...very bad mistake bringing my ex-girlfriend to the movies to see Big Fish.

wanton-wonton

HSC
How could've I forgotten the Never Ending Story.

I cried when I figured out there was an ending to the story, contrary to what the title suggests.

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
the only movies i've actually cried in are the son's room (an italian movie about a tragic, tragic circumstance) and when i was little, the lion king. it's funny, i reckon every kid would have cried when mufasa died, why would disney want to make millions of kids cry!?

i've come close in love actually and ladder 49 and probably others i can't think of

babez_hamp

HSC
N/A
Milo & Otis gets me everytime.........where Milo goes down the waterfall and you don't see him come up for air it's so sad !! at least it has a happy ending........

Mejc

CSAK AZ ETO
HSC
Anything where an animal dies get me everytime

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)