Which political group do you perfer? (1 Viewer)

dave_119

Banned
HSC
any one who supports the greens should deported to another country, the same one preferably with illegal immigrants...

luckily in your lifetime, u will be one of the many australians who waste their vote as the greens can't ever gain power if they keep holding hands with labor....

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
samuelblayden said:
up the greens
Well at least you've proven that current governments have failed in their education programs.

HSC
dave_119 said:
any one who supports the greens should deported to another country, the same one preferably with illegal immigrants...

luckily in your lifetime, u will be one of the many australians who waste their vote as the greens can't ever gain power if they keep holding hands with labor....
Yeah, cause anyone who supports the protection of the environment and pushing for equal human rights should be shot....

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
*notes bachelor of policing degree*...*shudder*

dave_119

Banned
HSC
Iron woman said:
*notes bachelor of policing degree*...*shudder*
such a try-hard... Asquithian already stated that fact u sad arse in the beazely thread.... u loser, stop trying so hard,

Generator

HSC
N/A
dave_119 said:
I'd just like to point out that with preferential voting no proper vote for a minor party is 'wasted'... Only an informal vote is a waste.

dave_119

Banned
HSC
Generator said:
I'd just like to point out that with preferential voting no proper vote for a minor party is 'wasted'... Only an informal vote is a waste.
i stick with wasted

leetom

there's too many of them!
HSC
Dave, I recommend you take a Politics 101 course somehwere, so you can at least distinguish between left and right.

dave_119

Banned
HSC
again a want to be try-hard... i havent not mention left or right parties in this thread.... i mixed it up in the other thread, but u really r an idiot in trying to get people to laugh at ur comments when some one else has already posted them....

leetom

HSC
dave_119 said:
again a want to be try-hard... i havent not mention left or right parties in this thread.... i mixed it up in the other thread, but u really r an idiot in trying to get people to laugh at ur comments when some one else has already posted them....
Your stupidity demanded corroboration.

Not laugh, just to further pity you.

Last edited:

leetom

HSC
mossup said:
hmm....i don't really like any. none of them benifit me in any way... but i would have to say that i'm a bit of a supporter for.....no....wait....sorry, i don't support any.
The musical note in your avatar and your location suggest you are a person of the Arts. Labor, and our State Premier in particular, champion the advancement of the Arts so I suggest you give your vote to the ALP.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)