Which sketch show is better: Comedy Inc or skithouse? (1 Viewer)

bookboy18

Knight of the PIGhood
Will he survive the attack of the English Batsman or not?

Will he overcome the weakness of light beer?

Tune in next week ...

astron

HSC
N/A
Comedy inc all the way! Its humour is much more intelligent!

Plus, it contains Paul McCarthy from Full Frontal. (The one who's been playing Steven Leibmann on the Today Show)

Huy

HSC
N/A
i'm a skithouse person,

i only watch it for the blonde
(who plays the parking attendant gal among other characters)

:D

i haven't really watched comedy inc,
but i stay clear of it just to be different

hehe ... australian fast bowler!!

Torch

I'd have to say skithouse as well... Comedy Inc crew seem really cocky -- don't ask me why I think that.. hehe. That, and we all know that nothing will ever beat Fast Foward/Full Frontal :p hehe

losty

Originally posted by Slice of heaven
i agree skithouse is definitely shithouse, you would have thought rove and his crew could have come up with something better.
ummmm no you wouldnt rove isnt even funny... AT ALL hes stupid he THINKS hes funyn and hes a shit interviewer the only reason to watch the show is to see the people on it but the script is shit... they try to be funny but it just doesnt work and they laugh at their own jokes and if no one laughs at one of thier jokes they turn that into a joke if u know what i mean...

no wonder skithouse is shit... its made by them and comedy inc is a hell of a lot better... they actually have a point to their show such as making a mockery of shows which actually exists etc rather than making up random skits

mannnnndy

chocoholic
I like both. Skithouse is good because it comes up with all these original sketches - like the australian fast bowler :D, and comedy inc is good when they pay out tv shows & celebrities - I reckon ozzy osburne is pretty funny:p
But I have to agree with everyone else, nothing beats good ol full frontal. I think theyre showing classic moments from it on channel 7 on thursdays.

bookboy18

Knight of the PIGhood
Originally posted by Rahul

in case u didnt realise i was being sarcastic!!! sheesh!:D
I thought we'd been through this. Sarcasm has no effect on me for I can not notice it. I just put it down to ignorance on the other persons part.

Rahul

Dead Member
Originally posted by bookboy18

I thought we'd been through this. Sarcasm has no effect on me for I can not notice it. I just put it down to ignorance on the other persons part.
okay i will be leaving now.......:wave:

note to booky: i was being sarcastic

losty

LOL bookboy (can i call u booky its easier to type... plus it sounds kinda cute :p )

I cant believe u cant pick up sarcasm i cant live without it... it can make or break a conversation... well not really but theres something about it that i luurvvee dont ask... im weird

bookboy18

Knight of the PIGhood
Originally posted by losty
LOL bookboy (can i call u booky its easier to type... plus it sounds kinda cute :p )
Sure you can call me booky :D

I just find it hard to pick sarcasm in a forum. I rely on hand gestures and body language.

oompaloompa

Hmmm....skithouse is soooooooooooooo much better than comedy inc. ( you can tell i mean it by how many o's I've used!!)

I've watched comedy inc. several times in a vain attempt to find the jokes remotely funny...but the fact is they are soooooooo (there's those o's again) cliched and predictable!!! there was not one skit that i couldn't predict the UNFUNNY outcome...
skithouse on the other hand is different and weird (my kind of humour)...and actually FUNNY....like LAUGH funny ...not smile of humour recognition funny....Not oh yeah i knew thats what they were going to say funny....but FUNNY FUNNY

PHEW sorry a little passionate in my hatred for comedy inc.
AND I'm a TRIPOD FAN!!!!!!!!!

ezzy85

hmm...yeah.....
HSC
N/A
now channel 7s joined the sketch comedy competition with "big bite". looks pretty much the same as comedy inc.

bookboy18

Knight of the PIGhood
Sorry dude, but I haven't heard of either of theose programs.

Oh another favourite english comedian: The pub guy. You know. The guy who always goes on stage with a beer or two.

Can't remember his name.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)