Which subject do you find the most boring so far? (1 Viewer)

Amused

HSC
business sucks. i hate it with a passion. i hate every fibre of its existance, i despise it, i abhor it, i dislike it, i think its a useless bunch of crap.:angry:

you only need the basics to start a business.

anyway, so in which subject do you feel the urge to burn both your exercise and text book? and what are your thoughts on the said subject?

its interesting to see a different perspective. you might like a subject and others might just despise it. :uhhuh:

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Amused said:
business sucks. i hate it with a passion. i hate every fibre of its existance, i despise it, i abhor it, i dislike it, i think its a useless bunch of crap.:angry:

you only need the basics to start a business.

anyway, so in which subject do you feel the urge to burn both your exercise and text book? and what are your thoughts on the said subject?

its interesting to see a different perspective. you might like a subject and others might just despise it. :uhhuh:

I hate Chemistry with absolute passion, abomination, abhorrence, hatred and anger. Even though I perform relatively well in it, what's the point if I don't like it. I will definitely drop it by the end of term 3!

Amused

HSC
lyounamu said:
I hate Chemistry with absolute passion, abomination, abhorrence, hatred and anger. Even though I perform relatively well in it, what's the point if I don't like it. I will definitely drop it by the end of term 3!
i dont exactly hate chemistry, but it gets so boring sometimes it nearly makes you fall asleep. the only thing keeping me awake is my chem teacher, she's the no-nonsense type and a real killer sometimes.

Last edited:

foram

Awesome Member
HSC
I detest English with absolute passion, abomination, abhorrence, hatred and anger.

Amused

HSC
i hate english too, there's nothing to learn! i mean we know our language, enough said. its pretty ironic that i hate advanced english but extention english is my favourite subject.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
foram said:
I detest English with absolute passion, abomination, abhorrence, hatred and anger.
Oh, that sounds similar!

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
Amused said:
i hate english too, there's nothing to learn! i mean we know our language, enough said. its pretty ironic that i hate advanced english but extention english is my favourite subject.
Um, it's not about learning our language. It's about exploring the possibilities, the power of language.

Amused

HSC
black_kat_meow said:
I still don't get it- why, why, why did you choose Extension English?
ext. english is a really cool subject though, you look at the horror genre and horror text like dracula (which is a good book by the way). one of our text was I am Legend the movie, which was also really good but with a crappy ending. we're still going to do Anne Rice and all that crap.
i guess i like it because its the things that interests me. anyway, only three people do Ext, even better as it will lift your UAI.

Amused

HSC
black_kat_meow said:
Um, it's not about learning our language. It's about exploring the possibilities, the power of language.
yeah, but since year 9, we have been going over the same poetic and writing techniques over and over again but with different text. also, you cant study for it, its all about how good you are at applying concepts. thats whats annoying about it. oh well, better english than business.
truth be told, sometimes english is really good when you're doing drama or shakespeare. you learn more when your having fun. most of the time in our english class its bludge, hardly any work is given, depsite the whole class total is 12 students in the whole year 11 class in our school.

adidasboy

weee
HSC
Religion is absolutely crap. Should have went to a public school. Don't know why my dad enrolled me in this stupid Catholic school - full of stupid assholes.

bored of sc

HSC
Either religion (everything about it except how easy it is :)) or Chemistry (historical stuff and memorising shit).

Actually religion by far - Judaism origins and history means :angry: !!!!

Too bad religion is compulsory - but I can always drop Chemistry :) .

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
adidasboy said:
Religion is absolutely crap. Should have went to a public school. Don't know why my dad enrolled me in this stupid Catholic school - full of stupid assholes.
SOR is not too bad, I reckon. It's very easy subject in the first place. So it's easy to do well

bored of sc

HSC
lyounamu said:
SOR is not too bad, I reckon. It's very easy subject in the first place. So it's easy to do well
Even though i hate it as well it does scale relatively well apparently.

lisarh

HSC
bored of sc said:
Even though i hate it as well it does scale relatively well apparently.
My teachers said SOR2 scales higher than SOR1, but I'm doing SOR1 and so glad I didn't choose 2. In my opinion, it's not worth it, it's so boring and a complete waste of time. ==" Why is it compulsory?! Argh.

I also find Economics a tad boring. But at least it helps me understand the economy. (which is boring too) :p

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
lisarh said:
My teachers said SOR2 scales higher than SOR1, but I'm doing SOR1 and so glad I didn't choose 2. In my opinion, it's not worth it, it's so boring and a complete waste of time. ==" Why is it compulsory?! Argh.

I also find Economics a tad boring. But at least it helps me understand the economy. (which is boring too) :p
Yeah, 2 does scale much better than 1. But people doing 1 are generally smarter than those doing 2 ;) .

I actually wish I chose 2 because my school won't let me because we only had few people applying.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Chemistry. Not very good at it, but I still have to do it.

lisarh

HSC
lyounamu said:
Yeah, 2 does scale much better than 1. But people doing 1 are generally smarter than those doing 2 ;) .

I actually wish I chose 2 because my school won't let me because we only had few people applying.
I couldn't imagine myself doing 2. Suicide! At some stage, I was thinking of doing Catholic Studies, but then SOR would make myself seem more keen.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)